FXPIP.ONE or MPGO

flavs1

Recruit
I don't recomand to open managed account with Alex (the owner of website fxpip.one). He blow up my account in several days using his EA with his settings and without any responsibility.Therefore, I consider he is a scammer.Don't send money to him for managed account!You take a big risk in loosing your money! I'am wonder if his EA's which are for sale, has good result in trading using. I consider also, he has strange behavior on his Telegram group.If you have other opinion you are out. DON'T DO MY MISTAKE!!!!

I don't recomand to open managed account with Alex (the owner of website fxpip.one). He blow up my account in several days using his EA with his settings and without any responsibility.Therefore, I consider he is a scammer.Don't send money to him for managed account!You take a big risk in loosing your money! I'am wonder if his EA's which are for sale, has good result in trading using. I consider also, he has strange behavior on his Telegram group.If you have other opinion you are out. DON'T DO MY MISTAKE!!!!
Can you share your story in details, please?

hi Flavius
The problem that we tested TMA8 retracement strategy in hard Corona Virus time and Market did only trend. TMA8 Strategy based for Normal Market that do at less Fibinachi and Elliot Waves. But not for trend - and we discussed it with You.

At our site posted that we not make Refund in management because of Risk Agreement

Also you not recomend us because you lused and did not wanted to recovery it with cnowledge and learning our EA for yourself management of Your Money.

I can also do not reccommend investor from Chech Republic that received gain from 170 to 260 k EUR and not paid to us ... it was his Account https://t.me/profitFXPIPs/928

You loosed with us $2800 / From our side we can give you 6 Licensed for EA MPGO at any Broker.

Show me at less 1 Service or EA or Trader - that all time trade in profit? I only try to develop soft for better use for investors and clients. My Target was not to use Flat strategy in Trend.

My apologies, but I do not believe in fully automated strategies and robots, but I know that they can be used in favor and in profit for clients. During you loosed with as - many people loosed also. Just hart times was

Cheers!!!

Attachments

• photo_2020-07-11_02-46-26.jpg
    photo_2020-07-11_02-46-26.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 6
invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Aug 31, 2020 at 9:58 AM

I wouldn't accept this company either.

Far too high a risk.
I lost some money too.

Absolutely not to be recommended.

Back