FXPL EA - 14 Days Free Trial For FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Newgen, Just loaded up onto live a/c complete with smiley face, then the chart is removed with an explanation of "insufficient licence". Can you help pls? Many Thanks.

All new application has been activated now.
Please try now.

Thanks.

Hello,

Trial offer has been expired with great success.
Thanks to FPA,Forum members and our all clients for support a lot.

We always thank full to you.

Wish you happy pips.
All The best.
Thanks.
NEW GEN FOREX - Home

It would be interesting to try and poll out of the FTP folks that trialled this EA what the overall opinion is
I personally have not had success - but hey I was trialling on a live account with a small balance - but from the intro the EA should have worked on a cent account with 0.01 lots and standard settings
There has been mixed reactions - some folks loved it - some got their accounts busted like I did
In my case the EA opened a large number of sell trades and did not recover - and we've all been testing on the same pair over the same time frame
Interested to count who's actually made money on their account ?

Early days for me as I am only one week into the trial. My current open positions are about double than the closed profit positions. This EA is holding onto two negative positions from day one of starting the trial. Just wondering when the EA will close these losing positions or will it allow to go further into loss. I'm running the EA on a live account.

It would be interesting to try and poll out of the FTP folks that trialled this EA what the overall opinion is
I personally have not had success - but hey I was trialling on a live account with a small balance - but from the intro the EA should have worked on a cent account with 0.01 lots and standard settings
There has been mixed reactions - some folks loved it - some got their accounts busted like I did
In my case the EA opened a large number of sell trades and did not recover - and we've all been testing on the same pair over the same time frame

I've only been running the demo for a few days, but am having no problems at all. I started with a live account with a little over $1000 USD and am up about 5% so far. I'm running other martingale systems on other accounts and don't see anything unusual about how this one operates. If it continues to work this well, I'm sure I'll buy a couple of licenses.
To whoever it was that was trying to run backtests using the MQ4 platform, please be aware the its a fairly well acknowledged fact that the MQ4 backtester can only be called "poor" if you are being generous. Even if you can get your hands on clean data for backtesting - not as easy as it sounds - it is likely to vary by a surprising amount based on the source, and is also likely to not match your broker's data. The only true test is to run live (on a live or demo account) for a long enough sample period to insure you experience a wide variety of market moves.
I've got several systems I've developed myself that run amazingly well on all sorts of back tests, but fail miserably in live testing. If you are considering buying an EA and the seller starts showing you backtesting data, that's a sign to exercise extreme caution. Only live forward tests can be trusted to a certain extent - and even these can be manipulated.
Not to digress too far, but there are other platforms that have much better backtesting capabilities. Those that provide for "walk forward" or "monte-carlo" style tests are at least not a waste of time.

Last edited:
All trades has been closed on nice profit.
Very well trading.

Had some nice success with this EA. I can now clearly see why a $ 2500 account is needed as the trades basically doubles up after every +-30 pips dd. This is also why the losers aren't closed as it will be a waste of commission, spread and time to close them(closing a sell trade just to open another won't make any sense). I suppose if you hit an amazing run of bad luck where the market heads in one direction for 500+ pips you will be in trouble. Thanks guys. Nice trial.

Last week made $154 on my real account.

Attachments

• fxpl.......jpg
    fxpl.......jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 19
Really like this one! Seems to handle the Martingale well, making sure that the larger positions make enough profit to be able to close all positions in the sequence inc those at a loss. Also according to its set algos it will still carry on trading for 10 pips long or short regardless of the ongoing Martingale. Its worth remembering that when Cable collapsed from $2.00 a few years ago, sometimes 200pips in a few minutes, there was still at least 30 pip or more retracements. Only an EA could handle a Martingale with that sort of market. Thats assuming it had forgotten its own algo and had gone long instead of short!!!! Sorting out a VPS now, and will be buying this product.

Thanks New Gen Forex for this EA. Has worked very well for me and since the trial, it has produced a profit many times to cover the cost of this EA. Hope this EA will continue to work as it has been and NOT be one of these EAs that work for a few months then fall over! Hope it is tweaked from time to time to keep it on top of market changes. I will be buying this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back