FXPL EA - 14 Days Free Trial For FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All - So anyone with an account of $6000 or less, running on minimum settings, would have blown accounts this morning - the "real test statement" on FPA shows the account smashed as well.....DD @ 100%.

Suppose it was a matter of time for this EA to prove itself as well - just, who would of thought it would have done it so quickly!!

Not surprisingly the folks at Newgen started getting less and less responsive to replying to emails etc as the GBPUSD started to go long and just continued in that trend....

Spread the word and stop anyone from buying this!!1

Yeah, I got caught out, expecting this pair to turn. Blew my account, first time I've blown one. Can only blame myself as I allowed it to open too many SELL positions on a bullish trend.

Yeah, I got caught out, expecting this pair to turn. Blew my account, first time I've blown one. Can only blame myself as I allowed it to open too many SELL positions on a bullish trend.

yer - its been some time since i trusted some1 else with some of my money - same result though......the EA's fail!!! And the "guarantee" isn't worth a danm :poop:

same here, been asking Newgen for a week, why only sell trades, no reply. Any chance of a refund, what about 100% satisfaction guaranteed??
i'm new to forex, but why place a sell trade with a TP higher than the entry price, should these have been buy trades?

Last edited:
same here, been asking Newgen for a week, why only sell trades, no reply. Any chance of a refund, what about 100% satisfaction guaranteed??
i'm new to forex, but why place a sell trade with a TP higher than the entry price, should these have been buy trades?

Hey Ollie - keep on them....the 100% satisfaction guarantee should cover anything they advertise right - they are still advertising 21.1% per month gains which is absolutely fraudulent advertising - maybe we should raise them as a scam at FPA :D

refund requested

Hey Ollie - keep on them....the 100% satisfaction guarantee should cover anything they advertise right - they are still advertising 21.1% per month gains which is absolutely fraudulent advertising - maybe we should raise them as a scam at FPA :D

Hey Neil, sent Newgen an email requesting refund & started a dispute with Paypal - let's see what happens.....

Good luck with your refunds guys. I just checked their website and specifically the trade history. Funny how the last entry stops at 6/Sep/13!!! I bought this EA as well and even on a very small lot size setting it blew a 2k account.

Good luck with your refunds guys. I just checked their website and specifically the trade history. Funny how the last entry stops at 6/Sep/13!!! I bought this EA as well and even on a very small lot size setting it blew a 2k account.

They are still advertising +21% per month growth and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.....as well as......"You don’t need to trade yourself. Just turn on our Forex Robot and let it trade using your account to bring some profit for you. Of course you can trade manually too. But we recommend that you use only our EA to avoid any lost." .......and even better..."Stop blindly following useless money making programs. " Bwahahahahaha...and finally ...."Here Is The chance to own a fully automated money making machine that does all profiting for you..."............all of this is of course bacjked by the 100% satisfaction guarantee...right????

Actually - i think there is a valid case to raise a fraud alert with FPA??

fxpla ea - scam alert

They are still advertising +21% per month growth and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.....as well as......"You don’t need to trade yourself. Just turn on our Forex Robot and let it trade using your account to bring some profit for you. Of course you can trade manually too. But we recommend that you use only our EA to avoid any lost." .......and even better..."Stop blindly following useless money making programs. " Bwahahahahaha...and finally ...."Here Is The chance to own a fully automated money making machine that does all profiting for you..."............all of this is of course bacjked by the 100% satisfaction guarantee...right????

Actually - i think there is a valid case to raise a fraud alert with FPA??

Just got a reply back to my request for refund:

"Hello,

We dont have refund policy.Our all sells are final.You bought our ea after trial.

Thanks."

I don't know what the process is for a fraud/scam alert, but count me in!

I dont know what these mf'krs keep on saying that "it was bought after trial" - SO WHAT!!! Their website advertises 100% satisfaction guarantee ......on the purchase button - It also states in the T's and C's "......We approve refund if your copy is damaged or absolutely not working or trading............." - The definition of absolutely is " without exception; completely;
wholly; entirely: " .......so why no refund??? - keep on pressing :) - i am sure they will have to do something (maybe even change names again) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back