FXPMarkets.com withdraw problems

Dear FXMaster
I saw your help supporting another user.
So I really appreciate you help with me too. I do represent 3 clients of FXPMarket that in total have more than 60k€ capital invested. I’m not interested on the open operations (that double the capital), but to recover the capital. I did try to contact my regular contact person, Richard Hasting and other contacts but unfortunately since more than a month there is an absolute silence. Same sysmtoms than other clients, no answers, they change the MT4 accounts in April,.....
Thanks for your help.
Ask them to join the forum and open separate thread with full details of the problem and invite them to the thared.

Dear FPA, I do represent 3 more clients of FXPMarket, the total capital invested between us is considerable (more thank 60K€), not to mention that with the open trades we double our capital. Same systoms as our collegues explain before. Our main contact is Richard Hasting. That is missing in action. I just want to recover the capital. What I can do next? Can all of us affected group and make a legal claim?

@EHMaimone have each of your three clients opened their own threads here?

The more unresolved claims a broker has, the easier it is to commence a FPA trader's court case against them.

Also, is there any update from the broker?

Dear 4evermaat

NOTHING. They vanish. I do have more than 60K€ lost with them. Im trying to reach a lawyer in UK to make a demand.
But are expensive. Hope the moderator here can take actions. Yes I do have my account and two additional friends. Will send this link so they can post as well.

Thanks for your message.

Regards

Esteban

The weighting on the review has been moving upward. If more people file complaints and there are no improvements, then this could end up in a vote.

I have the CEO's email address. I've just sent him a personal invitation to come and join the discussion.

The weighting on the review has been moving upward. If more people file complaints and there are no improvements, then this could end up in a vote.

I have the CEO's email address. I've just sent him a personal invitation to come and join the discussion.
That would be the day.
I have more than a few questions for him.

Would you care to share the emailadress?
Could be in a PM....

Back