FXPN closure - help!!

Beth6589

Recruit
Hi all

I’m new to this so apologies if it’s posted in the wrong place. I had an account with FXPN that got disconnected last night! I had two trades open and haven’t been able to access my account since. I’ve called and emailed the company and had a call back this morning saying the company is now closed down and it’s unlikely I will get my money back. Is there anything I can do about this? I’m also concern about the open trades as I’m not sure if they would still be open

any help would be appreciated I could really do with getting my money back

I’m not sure, so far I can’t see anything about it online I’m just going buy what the customer service guy told me this morning. He said he couldn’t help as they were ‘closed down’ and he no longer works for them

Hi all

I’m new to this so apologies if it’s posted in the wrong place. I had an account with FXPN that got disconnected last night! I had two trades open and haven’t been able to access my account since. I’ve called and emailed the company and had a call back this morning saying the company is now closed down and it’s unlikely I will get my money back. Is there anything I can do about this? I’m also concern about the open trades as I’m not sure if they would still be open

any help would be appreciated I could really do with getting my money back
The website is working fine and let me open a new account also. Is there any official email regarding this?

The website is working fine and let me open a new account also. Is there any official email regarding this?

no I’ve had no emails or response to my emails. And the phone number is barred. All I know is what I was told on the phone. And I cannot log in via FXPN orMT4 it says my account has been disconnected but won’t let me reset my password or log back in on MT4. I then got a call from customer services who said the company was ‘closed down’ and that he couldn’t help and no longer worked for them. He could see my open trades but saidI had to wait to hear from FXPN (he then went on to say that he hasn’t been able to contact them) and that he couldn’t see how I could get my money back. He then tried to open me another account with another broker that I refused

Is there a website for FXPN?

How long have you been trading with them?

how much did you deposit with them?

Do you have any statement of trading activity?

no I’ve had no emails or response to my emails. And the phone number is barred. All I know is what I was told on the phone. And I cannot log in via FXPN orMT4 it says my account has been disconnected but won’t let me reset my password or log back in on MT4. I then got a call from customer services who said the company was ‘closed down’ and that he couldn’t help and no longer worked for them. He could see my open trades but saidI had to wait to hear from FXPN (he then went on to say that he hasn’t been able to contact them) and that he couldn’t see how I could get my money back. He then tried to open me another account with another broker that I refused
Can you try to email them or call them again for asking official email?

Even if a company is closed your funds should be safe in a separated account, in case the company is not scam of course.. Is there any notice to this in there website?

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Apr 19, 2020 at 5:52 PM

Back