FXPN not payment!

I contacted support FXPN, but they did not answer me, they refused to pay the commission the responsibility of me, they did not tell me cause like?

They've replied in this thread several times. Did you read those posts?

It seems that you are accused of having multiple accounts opened from 1 IP address. Once the CPA is paid, the allegation is that the deposits are charged back using the credit cards the deposits came from.

I have absolutely no fraud, the account is opened by the client and collateral requirements for trading.
I have offices in Vietnam, customers come to my office, it deals with an IP address. So I have not fraud? Hope you please help me about the problem with FXPN! Thanks you!

I have absolutely no fraud, the account is opened by the client and collateral requirements for trading.
I have offices in Vietnam, customers come to my office, it deals with an IP address. So I have not fraud? Hope you please help me about the problem with FXPN! Thanks you!

Mr. Phung,

If what FXPN claim is true you have no case here.

They've replied in this thread several times. Did you read those posts?

It seems that you are accused of having multiple accounts opened from 1 IP address. Once the CPA is paid, the allegation is that the deposits are charged back using the credit cards the deposits came from.

Mr. Phung,

If what FXPN claim is true you have no case here.

1. you do not need to post the same thing 4 times
2. if your accounts were opened from same IP and clients of yours made charge back I don't think you have a case here.

Back