FXPN not payment!

vohoangphiphung

Private
FXPN a scam, they do not pay commissions to me in the past two months, when I asked about my problem, they did not answer me. Please help me clarify this issue.
I sincerely thank you!
Partner Id: CD14091

It's hard for me to believe that FXPN is a scam, they belong to leverate (owned also by saxo bank, however, not answering you is not appropriate.
I suggest you will invite them (support, account manager and whatever email you have of them) to reply here.

I believe that's what he meant, FXPN is a site who introduce affiliates to brokers.
The broker pays FXPN for the affiliate/IB activity and FXPN pays the affiliate/IB.

Leverate owns a rebate company? OK, that's a little odd, but I can live with it.

In any event, if we are all talking about the same company, consider that even a good company can occasionally have a royal screw up in client support.

I suggest sending a new email to every address you can find for them. Don't accuse them of being scams. That only makes them more defensive. Instead, just explain that there seems to be some issue getting paid your commissions and ask if someone could please find out what the problem is and get back to you quickly.

FXPN a scam, they do not pay commissions to me in the past two months, when I asked about my problem, they did not answer me. Please help me clarify this issue.
I sincerely thank you!
Partner Id: CD14091

Dear Jimmy Phung,

As explained to you numerous times via email & Skype your activity was reviewed by our fraud detection team as a classic case of fraudulent CPA activity.

FXPN , or any brokers on our network are not willing to pay any further commissions to you for such traders. Your traders all arrived from the same IP address, we suspect not trading with their own funds, executing charge backs and in general not behaving as true traders.

We reserve the right to terminate our partnership at any time. You have been paid $1,200 to date. The remaining balance will not be paid to you. We do not wish to continue this partnership further and we are sure no other brokers would accept such activity.

All other affiliates & IB’s at FXPN who are not practicing fraudulent behavior and send us real traders that come to trade, reap the rewards of our generous commission payouts.

FXPN works to protect the brokers as well as the partners from such activity.

We wish you the all the best

FXPN

Hi FXPN,

As I understand- you claim this Jimmy guy is a CPA abuser?
Can you please give us more details about his abusing? He used same IP to open accounts with small deposits and got a higher CPA than the deposit?

If that's the case I totally agree with your decision not to pay him. Otherwise I suggest you will pay him and then not to work with him if the deal is not profitable for you.

Hi mate,

This is exactly what he is doing - he came from the same IP 146.185.22.162 and deposit the same amount as the CPA or even less, close few small trades to show that there are some trading activity and once his leads are approved and he got his money he is making withdraw/chargeback and move on to the next broker.

You all need to understand that FXPN is a network and not the broker - we are acting as reliable mediator between brokers and affiliates and we are willing to protect both side. we are sharing the same interest with our affiliates because our commissions is on top of their commissions so we would like to see Jimmy or any other affiliate getting their money but we won't charge any broker for such CPA abusing.

I contacted support FXPN, but they did not answer me, they refused to pay the commission the responsibility of me, they did not tell me cause like?

Back