FXPremax SCAM ALERT - Did not pay my profit

ijak

Private, 1st Class
I am here to warn you about this SCAM FX Broker called FXPremax

I am interested deposit into this new broker, FXPremax SCAM because i am interested with their feature and promotions .

1 this Broker provides OIL contract
2 they have 100% bonus promotionshttp://fxpremax.com/100bonus/
3 They have local deposits and local WD facility

Finally, on Wednesday July 16 th I deposit $ 325 into my FXPremax Trading account

Whatdoyouthink.JPG

From Picture about you can see that i actually made $709 Profit from OIL and AUD/USD trade.

Before OIL news @ July 16th 2014, i opened 3 oil trade
and i close this trade at July 17th 2014

10432959_337706793054036_6907385692790489355_n.jpg

You can see that after i open the trade, oil really do a rally .

At 18 July I opened Buy AUD/USD trade

10547425_337709066387142_4444527239386337821_n.jpg

After all of my Buy AUD/USD hit TP. i am tried to request Withdrawal all of the money . My profit and my deposit which is 325+709 USD

and after some hours,. i got shocked email from their finance

10533093_337716456386403_6784865098748916202_n.jpg

This email shocked me , and i am trying to explain all of my trade to them but i only got silence from them. They did not reply my email, they make me can't accsess live chat feature from my IP's

I am trying contact them but they simply ignore me.

they declared that i do a arbirage trading without giving me the right to reply and explain or even reply every single email from me

So I decide to WARN all of trader over the world

STAY AWAY FROM FXPremax SCAM
THEY WILL NEVER PAY YOUR PROFIT FROM TRADING

Honestly i have got my deposit back but i am still here to warn people to not falling into their trap

i even have proof from someone who deposit without bonus and got profit he made cancelled by this broker

How did you deposit?

What country are you in?

Go ahead and send an email to every address you can find for fxpremax. Invite them to come and join this discussion thread.

How did you deposit?

What country are you in?

Go ahead and send an email to every address you can find for fxpremax. Invite them to come and join this discussion thread.

I Deposit using local depositor services in my Country, Indonesia

I've send email to them , but i am sceptical they will join us here coz they simply ignore all of my previous email

anyway they claim regulated by
FXPremax Ltd.

Authorised and regulated by IFSA (Reg no : 21936 IBC 2014)

Do you have information about this regulator pharoh?and are they good regulator?

Oh my. Never ever under any circumstances use a local depositor. When something goes wrong, the depositor and the broker can both blame each other.

Have you contacted the depositor?

Oh my. Never ever under any circumstances use a local depositor. When something goes wrong, the depositor and the broker can both blame each other.

Have you contacted the depositor?
yes i am and he cant do anything since fx premax cancel my profit and disable my acc

If there is a place to report that in Indonesia, please share how/where to do that here. This way more people from your country can find and use the information.

If there is a place to report that in Indonesia, please share how/where to do that here. This way more people from your country can find and use the information.

we have 3 choices to report any fraud scheme in Indonesia
1. Indonesian Police Cyber Crime Division (Polri divisi Cyber Crime)
2.Indonesian Regulator (BAPEBTI)
3.Ministy of Communication and Information

They who want to report any fraud scheme can use Internet Transaction Regulations (UU ITE)
maybe our report will not refund our money. but at least we can damage the Fraud company heavily, for example our Goverment will block access to their site

Back