• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxPrimus.com

General discussions of a financial company
falconwest, I don't know how long you have been trading, but I would dare to say that most (if not all) brokers do play dirty tricks on their clients.

"No Requotes" mean they will slip you a pip or two (slippages), delay in trade execution, pop-up message claiming "no connection"/text busy/invalid quote, and a few more other excuses....BUT all are extremely difficult to prove and so no case can be brought against them.

I try to counter these the best I can by either with position trading and fast & furious scalping, and I always preset Take Profit (TP).
In actual fact, it is because of the above reasons that I do not EVER pre-set Stop loss (SL) as I have too many of my would-be-profitable positions being closed out in the past by mere 1 or 2 pips before market reverses. I strongly suspect my broker(s) did that to prevent my account from making money. But, it's all very difficult to prove;right! So I preset all my trades with TP and no SL...end of my suspicious problem!

Thank you for your insight and I think I will put off re-funding my FXPRIMUS account for now.

All the best in your trades!

RahmanSL: I have been trading for almost 3 years now, I have had many bad brokers before and lost a lot of money but I also made good profits with some....I never traded with FXPRIMUS before, the reason I opened an account with them was that they offered me 100% matching bonus when I opened and fund my account with them, this is what I call luring....this is their tactics, I have never seen a broker offers 100% matching bonus on your account unless there is a catch...to tell you the truth, I had that bad gut feelings about it and it proved that I was right...anyway, I use the same thing, I never place SL especially if I am trading 5 min TF and scalping, because I monitor my trades constantly and trade standard lots for 6 to 10 pips profit only...I also place preset TP once I open trades but usually I close my trades before it hits the TP.... I agree, it is hard to prove the broker's dirty tricks and unfortunately they get away with it....good luck!

Falconwest, that is bad news.

Have you filed a complaint yet? If so can you post the link so that I can follow it.

Normbell, I haven't filed a complaint yet, I don't know how, because this is the first time a broker did that to me and still I can not believe it....I'm just shocked and upset....:mad:

At 3 years, you are my senior by one year : )

So, basically, you & I trade the same style and yet FXPRIMUS can bypass those preset TP & even SL.
...and yes, the main reason that I am...or rather was thinking of refunding my account with them is the 100% bonus "with no strings attached" offer. But, looks like you have saved me some money by posting your problem here.

What can you do about your problem?
Well, for one, as we have acknowledged, it's a difficult (if not darn impossible) to prove situation and with no FXPIMUS's representative replying further to your e-mail or coming here to their thread here at the FPA to clarify your situation, I don't see other alternative other than to post your review on them here at the FPA (under Forex Broker Reviews...top left hand of this page under "Reviews& Ratings") and also elsewhere in other forums.

Sometimes that helps to nudge brokers into more proactive action when their reputation is on the line.

I do hope FXPRIMUS representative will try to solve your problem before their reputation get ruin.

All the best!

Alright! After asking & receiving questions from FXPrimus Support, I couldn't resist their 100% bonus promotion and has re-funded usd512 into my existing Premier ECN account.
Sure enough, I received the 100% bonus in my trading account, but reflected as a "Credit".
The Bonus can only be withdrawn after making 200 lot trades and, today, I have only managed 3.7 lot trading 0.01 lot sizes.

A pre-condition on their bonus T&C dictates that if the "Equity" in my trading account (now enlarged to usd1,024 with the 100% bonus) falls below a certain level, the bonus will be removed from my trading account...which in my present case would be Quote: "...falls below USD614.00 the bonus will be deducted from your account."

Thus, FXPrimus is in effect "ensuring" that I practice strict money management in at least 200 trades before I am rewarded with the bonus. COOL!

I have not rated FXPrimus as a broker yet, but will do so as soon as I have carried out my (InshaAllah) first withdrawal : )

Last edited:
Beware of a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing"

Unfortunately the Forex market is a big opportunity for scams and rip offs. A typical scam type is when brokerage companies try to make more money through fake or unreal spreads.

FxPrimus are deceiving traders by offering a very low spread on their website, but you should know that they increase the spreads when the market comes close to your stop loss or target, so your trade position would be triggered faster. They also try not to let your target be triggered, because they want your position to remain open until the market reverses and hits your stop loss. They manipulate the trades and spreads and make money through your losing positions. They monitor their clients’ positions and increase the spread when it is time to.

I have been trading with them since January this year and had over 80% winning trades. Since they killed my 2 biggest positions I had no chance to save my account anymore because of reduced equity.

1) I have documented their real, sometimes unbelievable spreads and compared to GoTrades, MBT and ActivTrades. I cannot believe anymore that they are ECN/DMA.
2) When I was going to close a bigger trade position a strange message suddenly appeared:
“order #8589221 buy 0.80 XAUUSD closing at 0.00 failed [Market is closed]” but it was at 19:00 GMT.
3) Have a look at the candle bar on Sept. 2 at 15:29 (XAUUSD), it was about 275 pips longer than the other 3 brokers, and the following candle bar opened jumping from 1832.17 to 1865.29 (331 pips higher). This is not normal at all.
4) On Aug. 26 at 17:00 (H: 1783.12, L: 1765.27, Ask: 1788.33; – spread = 521 pips???) they closed a short position of about $8,000 claiming that there was margin of only 25% at 1788.33 but about 5 hours earlier I had about 180% margin at 1791.xx
5) On Aug. 26 at 17:01 they were shooting with 112 pips longer candle bars than the other 3 brokers.

I cannot trust that their system is working properly and I am concerned about their real honesty.

The only way to express what I think about them is "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing".

Check my Post at the Scam Alerts Folder: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...lder/17070-fxprimus-wolf-sheeps-clothing.html

Last edited:
@ golfking

Dear Sir,

I have responded to your message on the other forum in which you posted. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Terry Thompson
President-FXPRIMUS

Fx Primus Scam

Dear FPA Members ,

pls help me to resolve my issue

fist u look on the screenshot i attached .....

below i mentioned here response recived from the fx primus support

Sir / Madam ,

MT4 ID : 502133

Order Id : 10266280

above mentioned buy order at 1.3571 at the same time i set stoploss at 1.3566 but the order was closed 1.3556

Rgds
Shihabuddeen koya thangal kp

FXPRIMUS Support Message
Dear shihabuddeen koya thangal K.P,

Thank you for your email.

After reviewing order 10266280 support notes that your stop loss was triggered but with slippage.

Please note that there are times when the interbank becomes illiquid. This means that if you’re trying to execute a trade at a certain price, and there is no bank that is willing to deal at that price, you will receive the next best possible price. This is the true definition of slippage or re-quotes.

Your order was filled at price 1.3556.

Please let us know if you have any further inquiries.

Warm regards,
FXPRIMUS Support

it is happened the non news hours ....

Beware FX Primus Broker....................................

Attachments

• FX PRIMUS scam.jpg
    FX PRIMUS scam.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hi, I did find the trust account to be enticing in the beginning till i read the terms of the trust account. The minimum amount to qualify for a trust account is usd100k. 30% of the intended amount must be deposited to them and they have the full authority over that money ( which makes it the same as any other brokers. So the way i look at it this trust account is just another marketng gimmick to attract investors.
Im interested in their ecn Account. Very few brokers offers trust accounts, but trustee's are all company people!!

are they legit.

Hi,

I have been trading in investment markets for the past 18years. Let me tell you that slippage is a very common issue that will arise between a trader and the broker. And it is always to the disadvantage of the trader...;) Any slippage is never to the advantage of the trader. Furthermore you will have no way to argue the price difference with these people. So you just need to accept the fact that slippage is just part of trading. But please do not let them get away if the slippage is too far away from your original price...report them to the relevent authority.
Dear FPA Members ,

pls help me to resolve my issue

fist u look on the screenshot i attached .....

below i mentioned here response recived from the fx primus support

Sir / Madam ,

MT4 ID : 502133

Order Id : 10266280

above mentioned buy order at 1.3571 at the same time i set stoploss at 1.3566 but the order was closed 1.3556

Rgds
Shihabuddeen koya thangal kp

FXPRIMUS Support Message
Dear shihabuddeen koya thangal K.P,

Thank you for your email.

After reviewing order 10266280 support notes that your stop loss was triggered but with slippage.

Please note that there are times when the interbank becomes illiquid. This means that if you’re trying to execute a trade at a certain price, and there is no bank that is willing to deal at that price, you will receive the next best possible price. This is the true definition of slippage or re-quotes.

Your order was filled at price 1.3556.

Please let us know if you have any further inquiries.

Warm regards,
FXPRIMUS Support

it is happened the non news hours ....

Beware FX Primus Broker....................................

Back