• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxPrimus.com

General discussions of a financial company
Avergae at best.

Avergae broker with higher than average spreads. GBPUSD 4pips for example. Withdrawals are xtremely slow same as deposits. They take time with everything! I am moving back to thinkforex. I am abit fedup waiting days for withdrawals from them. And their 100% bonus is a laugh! I dont know anyone who could full fill their requirement in order to keep their bonus. As someone said they just trying to lure you in. Another thing above average requotes from them expect that alot! Execution is not the fastest.

Im a Live account trader with FXPRIMUS for almost a year now. I trade gold.
My question is, why is the platform inconsistent today? Reason why i brought this issue is due to i have an account with other brokers as well and did comparison and your platform is really not consistent.
Im starting to have doubt with fxprimus. Please advice why is this so for for example today XAU/USD there is a long downward spike at 0100 hrs 25Jan 2012. And also why did the platform freeze starting from 1700hrs platfom time?

Please i need some explanation due regards on these issues. Im thinking of shifting my account elsewhere if this unstability with fxprimus persist and also no explanation being answered.

Below posting by Javin in Jan 27 2012, i have encountered many times what mentioned below, just difficult to screen shot because happen split second. This happen to oil trade, & all major currency.

appreciate FPA members could help to look into it & feedback.

Javin, , Singapore
Rating:
Date of Post: 2012-01-27
Review: I found out something with this broker when I manually close an order, if I am in profit, it will reduce my profit for about 1 - 2 pips then it will close. If I am in a loss, it will increase my loss about 1 - 2pips then it will close. Dirty tricks.

re:javin

Please note this has been addressed on the Forex Broker Review Section of this fine website.

Below posting by Javin in Jan 27 2012, i have encountered many times what mentioned below, just difficult to screen shot because happen split second. This happen to oil trade, & all major currency.

appreciate FPA members could help to look into it & feedback.

Javin, , Singapore
Rating:
Date of Post: 2012-01-27
Review: I found out something with this broker when I manually close an order, if I am in profit, it will reduce my profit for about 1 - 2 pips then it will close. If I am in a loss, it will increase my loss about 1 - 2pips then it will close. Dirty tricks.

After reading Hotforex recent reviews I decided to check if FXPrimus is listed on FSC Mauritius website and it wasn't. Even under other names they are mentioning on the website Turnstone and such. After I asked them if their certificate is fake this is the reply I've got:
Thank you for your email.

The FSC Mauritius website will only list companies stictly doing business in Mauritius . We are domiciled in Mauritius however we do business globally. Please email our third party administrator Turnstone at info@turnstone-group.com for licensing information.

I'm confused now, not that I had problems, but would you buy that answer?

After reading Hotforex recent reviews I decided to check if FXPrimus is listed on FSC Mauritius website and it wasn't. Even under other names they are mentioning on the website Turnstone and such. After I asked them if their certificate is fake this is the reply I've got:

Did you email Turnstone? I see the CEO and COO of Turnstone are also part of the board of directors.

If you read it here, you will understand why they want to contract an independent third party fund administrator, which in this case is Turnstone, to monitor the flow of client funds.

As for now, I think I'm safe with them coz they constantly update and share knowledge on social media and ask Mario blog. At least I know they are the only sincere broker out there who is willing to spend so much money and time in educating their clients.

FXPRIMUS Feed Slippage Issue

Hi fellow traders, I have encountered a feed slippage of the chart using FXPRIMUS. I would like to seek assistance from any FXPRIMUS users that had or have not enocountered any issues with the brokerage. Thank you.

So far I have no problem... *touchwood*

I suggest you just write in to their support guys at support@fxprimus.com and let them know your problem in full details. They are quick to reply and helpful. If you want instant reply, i would suggest you to use the live chat.

Am confused too, Should they not be listed under their trading name FXPRIMUS on the Mauritius FSC website. So how does Mauritius FSC monitors them even though they use NinetyEast Financial Group as their trustees??

This really confusing need some explanation.

Back