• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxPrimus.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear comunity,

i already eager to open an live acount with FXPRIMUS so yesterday i fill up form and sent document to them. and just now their complience deparment said need to stamp all document. their staff too slow doing their job. they keep repeating that im croping my document.

Rating 1-10 for using this broker i gave NEGATIVE 10

Hello Hecekkk,

Can you provide us with the pending User ID so that we can investigate the matter. Please note that new account registration is reviewed and advised to/approved within 24 hours, which sounds like that was the case, however we apologize in advance for any delays.

If you can provide us with your User ID, we can further investigate and revert back to you ASAP. You may also contact support@fxprimus.com for further assistance.

do find your self find my id in your complience department. even if your CEO talk to me, i will not EVER using your broker. You make your company bankrup because of these choosy type. i will not encourage all my friend NOT USING FXPRIMUS

Does you need a stamp for proof of living? ive already provide bank statement and they said need to stamp in order to verify an account. Did they love being choosy for picking up customer??? They really want make their company bankrup because of this attitude.

After submitting my review writing about FxPrimus here : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.fxprimus.com
I opened as requested by FxPrimus a ticket for Camille Murphy sending an email.
After one day I see that the ticket has been closed without any reply.

Yes, a fake reply in order to show some interest on PeaceArmy reviews :
"Comment:
Added by FXPRIMUS on 2016-06-10 12:41
Dear Carlo Colombo,
Please note that your account and dispute was placed under careful consideration and investigation. Please contact support@fxprimus.com and ask for Camille Murphy to further discuss the events of your accounts
"

And I was so stupid to bring customers to this broker.

Any restriction FxPrimus? newstrading (straddle) scalping,hedging or open/close position period.Thank You.

Back