• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxPrimus.com

General discussions of a financial company
PhatRoyal

Don't be fooled by FXPRIMUS. They have very well trained Live Chat representative who are polite and very helpful for basic query. No helpy on your funding or withdrawal status or on the regular server down issues or trade issues. They will escalate the issue to "2nd level support" who will respond to your email give you the run around with stupid questions and standard emails within 1 day, as from their reply it looks like there is only 1-2 person working the emails.
Be ready for up to 2 days not including weekends for a standard reply of asking for new documents or stupid question about your account information when you request for a withdrawal. Don't bother to use their Coach service, its just another way for them to get more money, the rep give answers like inexperience traders using text book answers and cannot help you with EA issues. Even the representative that approach us went missing when we started having problems.

We been managing clients for over 5 years with a number of brokers and we were fooled by the the approval department with their excellent customer service. Just like you I though they are active on social media but this is all gimmick to pull you into FXPRIMUS. Once they have your money its stuck there!

PhatRoyal

Don't be fooled by FXPRIMUS. They have very well trained Live Chat representative who are polite and very helpful for basic query. No helpy on your funding or withdrawal status or on the regular server down issues or trade issues. They will escalate the issue to "2nd level support" who will respond to your email give you the run around with stupid questions and standard emails within 1 day, as from their reply it looks like there is only 1-2 person working the emails.
Be ready for up to 2 days not including weekends for a standard reply of asking for new documents or stupid question about your account information when you request for a withdrawal. Don't bother to use their Coach service, its just another way for them to get more money, the rep give answers like inexperience traders using text book answers and cannot help you with EA issues. Even the representative that approach us went missing when we started having problems.

We been managing clients for over 5 years with a number of brokers and we were fooled by the the approval department with their excellent customer service. Just like you I though they are active on social media but this is all gimmick to pull you into FXPRIMUS. Once they have your money its stuck there!

I have no issue with them even after trading with them for one year. Maybe you should try approaching FXPRIMUS Thailand if there is any problem: ???????? - FXPRIMUS The Safest Place To Trade, https://www.facebook.com/fxprimusth

I have been using FX Primus for 5 months now, switched to an ECN account 3 months ago, excellent speed and low slippage. Depositing and withdrawing money fast and easy. Customer service good although sometimes the language is a slight problem. Concierge service good if you have an affiliate account.

Hi, I use FxPrimus since 2009. The company was 6 months old, when I opened my forex account. There were only four reasons, why I decided to trade with them.
1. Spreads on ECN - Before I had trading account with market maker with fixed spread e.g. GBP/JPY 7pips :)
2. They showed their faces on webpage - no hidden people in company very positive think!
3. Trust account - Simple the regulation in Mauritius was not good idea for me - I wanted more security
4. They have clearly declared, that they DO NOT ACCEPT arbitrage latency trading or snipping or /on currenex they are mentioned such as liquidity abuser./ Many brokers have problem with snippers. Please understand it. The broker is not problem. The problem is that currencies have not central market place.
You can use your snipping method if you can on CME,Globex and trade your "snipper style" on for example e-mini futures.

The best BID and the best ASK are for traders. They are not for snippers who give not liquidity in pool. Snippers take away liquidity from best ask and from best bid - and therefore providers of ECN platforms such as Currenex, Lmax etc. constantly build in platform protection against snippers. When you do not believe please read product list of Currenex platform or website of currenex's developer.

Every liquidity provider want to have the thighest spreads - because it is the sign of liquidity. And the spread
is the differences between best bid and the best ask. Snippers have data connection from other data sources or data providers - who are specialized for the data services - the quickest delivery of reference prices for e.g. forex pairs. When you use Virtual Private Servers /not such as expensive think/ and with proper third party modules for MT platform, which can obtain data from data provider - you can "beat" your forex broker.

But what suffers is the broker's reputation in liquidity pool, because he allows liquidity abusing.
When snippers would so good people and they DO NOT TAKE the BEST BID or BEST ASK avalaible - rahter they add orders between spread and increase liquidity in pool - then everything should be perfect.

Forex is OTC product at the same time for e.g. EURUSD exist many prices in many liquidity pool. When liquidity providers would accept snipping for other participiants it would be spread larger, abnormal micro
price movements on best bid and best ask level and abnormal slippage for traders who trade manualy.

Liquidity providers like brokers and their clients who bring more liquidity in pool - not only orders which are
then taken back /flooding./
Understand forex and OTC model then understand ECN model and forex microstructure.

Friends do you remember REFCO broker. This broker was ruined by snippers. Because this company always
would give for traders prices which traders had seen on screen - and the result was crash!!!
So I will not have snippers, who are my "neighbours" on my fx engine.

I have accounts with other brokers too, e.g. Oanda. I think Fxprimus is good company. I wish them many satisfied clients.

Sincerely Jan from Slovakia

I forgot I posted in this thread and so....fittingly....I should make one last post to inform that I have stopped using FXPrimus as one of my broker a long, long time ago because I have some issues with them which, apparently, I didn't like and so closed out my account.
Also, FXPrimus is located in Mauritius which doesn't give me much confidence in their regulator.

any one can answer,If equity is 5000$ and broker charge you 16412$ as a spread,trade should execute as equity is 3 time lower than trade cost,Trade will execute in this case or not?????as equity is not enough for a trade cost???? trade will execute or not
please reply

any one can answer,If equity is 5000$ and broker charge you 16412$ as a spread,trade should execute as equity is 3 time lower than trade cost,Trade will execute in this case or not?????as equity is not enough for a trade cost???? trade will execute or not
please reply

Fxprimus " INDEED A WORST PLACE TO TRADE" a broker who charge me 16412$ as a spread on ECN account on 1lot,very soon their website will be blocked in Pakistan.if you need proof mail me at khizer381a@yahoo.com i will send you a proof.

Attention Fxprimus clients,Its pleased to inform you that Fxprimus broke a world record and fxprimus name have been added in GUINNESS BOOK.why by charging world highest spreads on 1lot usdchf,How much 16412$..........Great Broker.....Stay away

ive been waiting 24hours just to open an account until now their compliance department said to stamp the document that i sent to them. they already make customer suffer for waiting and too slow for take action for customer action.
Rating for FXPRIMUS 1-10 i gave negative 10.

Back