• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxPrimus.com

General discussions of a financial company
Excellent broker.
If you want to trade news, use the ECN account from FXprimus.
Personally I suggest, execution excellent, no slip.
Customer service fast and friendly, help is professional.
Account opening within 24 hours.

Any FPA members, with rank above Private, have any Live trading account(s) with FXPrimus?

This broker fulfill most of my "wish list", and so I would very much like to hear any comments from fellow FPA members before I dive in.

Thank you.

Im interested in their ecn Account. Very few brokers offers trust accounts, but trustee's are all company people!!

are they legit.

I hv just opened a new ECN account at fxprimus. I tried posting in the review section, for some reason I do not see it posted. Anyway, Account opening process is really fast. Waiting on funding my account. I hv been trading this retail stuff for over 10 years, started at oanda in 1996, just after they opened shop.

since then had over 15 brokers. I know all the tactics brokers pull, all the scare tactics too. I don't know how this guys are yet, but shall find out soon enough. I shall trade 2 or 3 months and after that shall report back my findings. Also if anything fishy comes up before that, I shall come back here and report.

They are new, their chat stuff and site new, had problems with php codes, cannot take two exectly same username, had demo and live one username and could not login to live. Anyway, as they are new, it's ok, I remember oanda was even worse, same with dukascopy...8 and 5 years back.

wishing myself goodluck with this broker.

Last edited:
Yes, gfxtrader, please do update us on your experiences.

I have indicated to another FPA members my interest in FxPrimus as they have most of my "must have wish list".
However, when I tried to deposit into my FxPrimus account, MoneyBookers wouldn't allow it as, somehow or other, FxPrimus is listed as under their "Gaming" category.

thanks

Hi rahmanSL,

I don't know, I hv not tried through moneybookers to any broker as of yet, I shall try to fund via moneybookers(first time ever) and let you all know here.

I used MoneyBookers to fund or to top up most of my trading accounts...but I also do bank wire transfer too.
Main advantage of using MoneyBookers is that it can be carried out in seconds, while bank wire transfer takes 3-5 business days. However, if you wish to transfer more than usd2k at a time, then bank wire transfer would be the safest way.

Alright, now I will also be waiting to see whether you can use MoneyBookers to deposit from your side. Maybe your country does not have the "anti-gambling" restriction like mine has.

Cheers & all the best!

hello rahmansl,

As I said I never used moneybookers for trading accounts before. Also, In the last 5 years I did not Top up any trading accounts. Either they are good, if they are then only profit taken out. If not funds transfered and never see them again.

U seem to know moneybookers brokers a lot, what other broker(s) do u recommend to fund with moneybookers. Pls. do let me know..I'm interested.

Prior to MooneyBookers, I used Alertpay due to their available facility to deposit money for local (Malaysia) bank to bank (Maybank) money transfer ..... but they have extremely slow service and they change their bank without prior notice. I have stopped using them since few months back. Also, I have read some very negative reviews on them too.

Sorry, my experience is rather limited as I am sticking (for now) to MoneyBookers and bank wire transfer.

I am sure some FPA members might come along to offer their experiences with other money agents.

Cheers & all the best!

Last edited:
Back