FxPrimus - HOW THEY HUNT STOP LOSS

KennyW

Recruit
I have been trading with FxPrimus for a while now. Until recently I started to noticed that they have been hunting SL during 5am-6am Malaysia time.

I have recorded a video seeking for their explanation why their Server 3 and Server 4 live spread on GBP/USD can varies about 140pts. Server 3 spead was widen to 270pts, while server 4 spread is 120pts.

It has been almost a week, and they can't give a good explanation to me.

From the same broker, but price feed is vary by 170pts. Am I scammed?

Attachments

• sever3a.png
    sever3a.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 11
  • sever3.png
    sever3.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
  • sever4a.png
    sever4a.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 11
  • sever4.png
    sever4.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 11
I have been trading with FxPrimus for a while now. Until recently I started to noticed that they have been hunting SL during 5am-6am Malaysia time.

I have recorded a video seeking for their explanation why their Server 3 and Server 4 live spread on GBP/USD can varies about 140pts. Server 3 spead was widen to 270pts, while server 4 spread is 120pts.

@FXPRIMUS.com, can we have your attention here, please?

1st post,Fxprimus is listed as scam broker here
Code:
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3774126

Can you please upload this video as an unlisted video on youtube? Or you can use dropbox/google drive/etc cloud sharing service and share the public link here.

This would help us to help you investigate.

5-6am Malaysian time, isn't it New York Closing time?
Many broker usually widen their spread around that time.
But 23pips spread is crazy.

So many threads concerning FxPrimus popping up!
Crazy you've been able to get documentary proof of what you're saying too!
Spreads that wide shouldn't ever happen on such a big pair.

Back