FXPRIMUS SCAM BROKER AND DANGEROUS BROKER, COO NIMA NIAR AND STAFF INCLUDE MANAGEMENT ALL IS CHEATER!! FXPRIMUS NOT SECURE AND SCAMMER COMPANY BROKER

Already do it sir,until now this company FXPRIMUS still dont want to paid back our money from escrow service, they keep STEAL MONEY and happy to lies!

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Sep 3, 2021 at 10:49 AM

if you can push the company to paid, I will give you back money fee $10.000 to resolve fee for thank to help.
I am not helping here for money but I can take donations and it's also not mandatory :)

Now, come to a solution, I would invite @FXPRIMUS.com again to this thread to make a comment on this issue.

I am not helping here for money but I can take donations and it's also not mandatory :)

Now, come to a solution, I would invite @FXPRIMUS.com again to this thread to make a comment on this issue.
I am serious about my statement sir, what I say I will do. if the funds can be returned to our families, it really helps us because this money is very important to us and I am committed to donating and donating to good things, moreover this is the best forum, we must speak out for the right and belong to all parties in the industry. This is so that the broker does not dare to cheat more from investor.

If regulations play a good role in terms of policy and dare to put pressure on troubled brokers, it will help traders (investors) to invest calmly and comfortably.

I am serious about my statement sir, what I say I will do. if the funds can be returned to our families, it really helps us because this money is very important to us and I am committed to donating and donating to good things, moreover this is the best forum, we must speak out for the right and belong to all parties in the industry. This is so that the broker does not dare to cheat more from investor.

If regulations play a good role in terms of policy and dare to put pressure on troubled brokers, it will help traders (investors) to invest calmly and comfortably.
Let's wait until Monday to get the reply from @FXPRIMUS.com otherwise, I`ll tell you more steps to follow and would request @FPA Forums Team to officially invite to a company here.

Nima Niar ( COO Fxprimus )
Shukri Mahadi/Shukri FIB ( Region Partner Malaysia )
Merrylin ( Country Manager Malaysia )

Be careful" with them 3 and the broker is a Fxprimus Scammer Broker, Fxprimus Broker The best thief! voices this broker every time with their cunning until they have no good name in the forex industry, we will continue to do that on all sides!
Now they all leave like Losser and cant show about true&valid data,happy to lies to Me, Regulator Vanuatu and Cysec!!
Steal money from ESCROW SERVICE $35.000.!

FXPRIMUS SCAMMER, FXPRIMUS Not Secure and Safety trade, FXPRIMUS DANGGER Broker!!

Attention Please about Scammer broker FXPRIMUS
CySEC - Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission , Vanuatu Financial Services Commission
ahh you also..me also..The CEO is Stefanos Mitsi..all the people now come from TIO markets. Costas Georgiades is the main boss. be careful..be very very careful

Nima Niar ( COO Fxprimus )
Shukri Mahadi/Shukri FIB ( Region Partner Malaysia )
Merrylin ( Country Manager Malaysia )

Be careful" with them 3 and the broker is a Fxprimus Scammer Broker, Fxprimus Broker The best thief! voices this broker every time with their cunning until they have no good name in the forex industry, we will continue to do that on all sides!
Now they all leave like Losser and cant show about true&valid data,happy to lies to Me, Regulator Vanuatu and Cysec!!
Steal money from ESCROW SERVICE $35.000.!

FXPRIMUS SCAMMER, FXPRIMUS Not Secure and Safety trade, FXPRIMUS DANGGER Broker!!

Attention Please about Scammer broker FXPRIMUS
CySEC - Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission , Vanuatu Financial Services Commission
They are closing down their ASIA office. Authorities clamping down in Asia Market. Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, India etc..they are going bust

They are closing down their ASIA office. Authorities clamping down in Asia Market. Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, India etc..they are going bust
ahh you also..me also..The CEO is Stefanos Mitsi..all the people now come from TIO markets. Costas Georgiades is the main boss. be careful..be very very careful

You have a source you can post here about this?

Back