FXPRIMUS SCAM BROKER AND DANGEROUS BROKER, COO NIMA NIAR AND STAFF INCLUDE MANAGEMENT ALL IS CHEATER!! FXPRIMUS NOT SECURE AND SCAMMER COMPANY BROKER

Widia

Private
Nima Niar ( COO Fxprimus )
Shukri Mahadi/Shukri FIB ( Region Partner Malaysia )
Merrylin ( Country Manager Malaysia )

Be careful" with them 3 and the broker is a Fxprimus Scammer Broker, Fxprimus Broker The best thief! voices this broker every time with their cunning until they have no good name in the forex industry, we will continue to do that on all sides!
Now they all leave like Losser and cant show about true&valid data,happy to lies to Me, Regulator Vanuatu and Cysec!!
Steal money from ESCROW SERVICE $35.000.!

FXPRIMUS SCAMMER, FXPRIMUS Not Secure and Safety trade, FXPRIMUS DANGGER Broker!!

Attention Please about Scammer broker FXPRIMUS
CySEC - Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission , Vanuatu Financial Services Commission

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    179.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    308.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    223.1 KB · Views: 22
STEAL MONEY FROM ESCROW SERVICE!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2021-07-14 at 10.50.37.mp4
    3.1 MB
@FXPRIMUS.com, can we have your attention here, please?
The company still pending my money, staff country manager from malaysia,team in malaysia and management fxprimus all keep play a drama talk lies every time.
I come to regulation Vanuatu and Cysec already, waiting they resolve this the ending.

Please keep guide me to blow up this issue until they wake up sir @FxMaster . Thank you

The company still pending my money, staff country manager from malaysia,team in malaysia and management fxprimus all keep play a drama talk lies every time.
I come to regulation Vanuatu and Cysec already, waiting they resolve this the ending.

Please keep guide me to blow up this issue until they wake up sir @FxMaster . Thank you
Let's wait to hear from @FXPRIMUS.com if he/she failed then I`ll suggest more steps to bring their attention to this issue.

Nima Niar ( COO Fxprimus )
Shukri Mahadi/Shukri FIB ( Region Partner Malaysia )
Merrylin ( Country Manager Malaysia )

Be careful" with them 3 and the broker is a Fxprimus Scammer Broker, Fxprimus Broker The best thief! voices this broker every time with their cunning until they have no good name in the forex industry, we will continue to do that on all sides!
Now they all leave like Losser and cant show about true&valid data,happy to lies to Me, Regulator Vanuatu and Cysec!!
Steal money from ESCROW SERVICE $35.000.!

FXPRIMUS SCAMMER, FXPRIMUS Not Secure and Safety trade, FXPRIMUS DANGGER Broker!!

Attention Please about Scammer broker FXPRIMUS
CySEC - Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission , Vanuatu Financial Services Commission
Have you contacted them in the first place? What did they say?

Have you contacted them in the first place? What did they say?
They know me is fund manager from the begining,from the begining also get approved from the country manager and management can login to chack my client account with same IP Address.
last they say ip address is cant accept and show fake data to me.
all money escrow service after client withdraw request already Im sent to my client and data all sent to client they see already and I show valid data. but company keep steal and pending my payment.
that why until now I keep blow up this case to public couse they steal my wofe money from Escrow Service.$35.000 steal from company like this,we really not happy and accept.

Until now they keep silent and cant show the true data and leave like losser, really not safety company,can steal anytime every client money.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6194/www.fxprimus.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Believe me sir, this company will not provide valid data and dare go head to head with the truth here, because we have been via zoom before with COO fxprimus with Nima Niar and their last blow to me, they deliberately don't want our response, even the Vanuatu regulations are also silent and seem to be on their side. they know all our money here from bank loans, we trusted them as guarantors at the escrow broker fxprimus couse already work 2year and they deliberately stole in a rude way, even the staff of the malaysia country manager merrylin and region leaders malaysia shukri mahadi blocked me from the last communication on my whatsapp.
I'm really down because right now my funds are all there and they make us really fall without valid data and truth.hope have a miracle the company can paid back the money to me.
And I hope from Forexpeacearmy also can help here.

Regards
Widianingsih

Back