FXPrimus - WRONG PRICE BETWEEN 2 SERVERS

irongolem

Recruit
At 01:00:32 on August 3, 2020, Server FX-PrimusMarket Live ran the price of xau/usd order to 1990.61, causing my account to be stopout 4 sell xau/usd orders led to my account being -1211.8 $. As follows:

• Server FX-PrimusMarket Live had the highest price at that time was 1990 (picture in the attached file).
  • Server Fx-PrimusMarket live 3 had the highest price at that time was 1985 (picture in the attached file).
I emailed the support team and they replied me:

After checking with our relevant department, we have been informed that there was no price error, it was simply the your margin level that went under the limit. The equity couldn't support the floating losses and the deals were closed automatically by the system.

Furthermore, we regret to inform you that we cannot compensate you just because the market went against your deals and got Stopped out. Please be careful to have enough equity on your account to maintain your positions.

We can confirm that there was no spread issue, as Gold moved sharply and it is not known from before how the market will react. The spread has nothing to do with the Stop out that occurred to you, as your margin level went under the limit due to lack equity, as explained before.

They confirmed that “no spread issue” but guys you can see it clearly in the picture that is wrong price up to 50 pip between 2 servers. I also looked at the price at that time in other brokers like Icmarket, GoMarket, tickmill…even tradingview was just 1985.

Can anyone give me advice on this case, please ?

Attachments

• Price on FX-PrimusMarket Live - 1990.png
    Price on FX-PrimusMarket Live - 1990.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Price on FX-PrimusMarket Live 3 - 1985.png
    Price on FX-PrimusMarket Live 3 - 1985.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Price on Broker Gomarkets - 1985.png
    Price on Broker Gomarkets - 1985.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Price on Tradingview - 1985.png
    Price on Tradingview - 1985.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Email from support fxprimus.png
    Email from support fxprimus.png
    98 KB · Views: 8
Well that is pretty damning. I was leaning towards a simple technical issue but when it starts to mess up trades that is not acceptable. Looking at this, perhaps it's time for me to crack out my arbitrage software and discourage them from this kind of behaviour.

Hopefully we will get some answers here from their rep.

Well that is pretty damning. I was leaning towards a simple technical issue but when it starts to mess up trades that is not acceptable. Looking at this, perhaps it's time for me to crack out my arbitrage software and discourage them from this kind of behaviour.

Hopefully we will get some answers here from their rep.
Thanks for your comment, they didn't support me in this ridiculous deviation.

Back