FXPRO.com - cheated another introducing broker

sheftalia

Recruit
Hi to all,

I add my case to one that I define like the biggest EU and WorldWide scam on the forex industry.

I was an IB of them, after get pressure by their IB desk to sign an agreement (1 email per week pushing, but I was busy and not doing business anymore as IB because focused on prop trading), they terminated my agreement without justification and without want to deal, speak or dialogue in any way about the matter.

The amount is small... arount 1500/2000 USD, but it's a question of principles.
They acted esactly as robbers/fraudsters, closing the doors on my face.
I tryed to contact directors, oweners, NOTHING, all untouchable.

So filed a complaints to Cysec, waiting 85 days.

Now I'm acting at government levels with Minister of Finance, plus I'm creating a forum to collect complaints, at the moment we are in 5 already with over 500.000 EUR money lost with them with the way you know as their customers.

They seem to have create a "lobby" in Cyprus, take a look to their board now, there is people with the hands even in the ministry of finance...
all this is ridicolous, and cannot make us that more strong to give battle.

This is a bit scam and will end soon... they are probabily with the water till the head because other FX brokers are coming with offers much better then their, their end is near, just be united and fight with us/me.

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
What agreement and why did they want you to sign it?

If you are an IB and the broker requires something new, they can cancel your agreement for not signing. If they do, they still owe you everything due before the cancellation.

If you are an IB and the broker requires something new, they can cancel your agreement for not signing. If they do, they still owe you everything due before the cancellation.

I signed everything on time. Anything was requested to me.
I was even in contact in chat, skype, with the IB/sales staff time to time commenting even the earthquakes in 2009/2010 happened exactly below Limassol and their offices. Everything was fine... till that day that the compliance officer or the management changed drastically and did what did and is still doing.

For what are voices here in Cyprus, they fired 30% workforce and even old management, so I'm looking to find ex employees that are witnesses of the "room" (upstair) where the dealing desk make uses of the virtual plug ins (illegal) to trade against customers. For now I've one ex employee reported to me, but he can't still speak because we are colleting more users frauded willing to go to the court and then there will be a nice party.

I don't know if I mentioned, but I'm in Cyprus right now and I can move easily from Nicosia to Limassol to organize the legal action against fxpro and cysec.

introducing broker agreement. And we are licensed by a foreign authority, so not just an individual willing to be an IB as natural person.

Why?
As they was mass advertising and spreading in thei web banners to find individuals/customers, they was doing the same looking for IBs... and they was aggressive to do so, at the end I decided to sign but when I spoke to a director (in 2008 when I was in UK), Stravos, he quitted 1/2 years ago, he was cool and polite.

Last edited:
Back