• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss fxpro.com

General discussions of a financial company
I know that several Forex brokers are hate FXPRO but Today i have really felt that FXPRO is the best broker in the world for retail Forex brokers. I am satisfied with this broker and my trading experience of last 3 year with this broker was fantastic. Thanks FXPRO.

My view on FxPro UK....​

Good points
Their spreads are ok on AUDUSD, EURUSD
You can move your funds from a to z via the interface
Their SWAPS are very competitive and are positive when applicable
MT4 had some requotes, contacted support...requotes gone...
Bank transfers from EUR to GBP and back are free
Negative balance protection

Bad points
I've had to call support more times than I would like with regards to withdrawals. I'll be clear in saying I have ALWAYS gotten my funds, BUT they make you work it to get it...it's very annoying...I'd love to see FxPro streamline the funds withdrawal process to the level of other reputed brokers....if you want an example, look at LMAX. LMAX never makes you wait more than 48 hours, or cling on to their T and Cs to use the maximum of days possible to hold on to your funds....If you want to be the #1 broker as you claim, your customer satisfaction aspirations should match #1, and right now you are below the mark in the withdrawals department.

On the whole, I would recommend FxPro UK they have many good points going for them, but I would not have them as my MAIN broker due to their un-streamlined withdrawal process.

My view on FxPro UK....​

Good points
Their spreads are ok on AUDUSD, EURUSD
You can move your funds from a to z via the interface
Their SWAPS are very competitive and are positive when applicable
MT4 had some requotes, contacted support...requotes gone...
Bank transfers from EUR to GBP and back are free
Negative balance protection

Bad points
I've had to call support more times than I would like with regards to withdrawals. I'll be clear in saying I have ALWAYS gotten my funds, BUT they make you work it to get it...it's very annoying...I'd love to see FxPro streamline the funds withdrawal process to the level of other reputed brokers....if you want an example, look at LMAX. LMAX never makes you wait more than 48 hours, or cling on to their T and Cs to use the maximum of days possible to hold on to your funds....If you want to be the #1 broker as you claim, your customer satisfaction aspirations should match #1, and right now you are below the mark in the withdrawals department.

On the whole, I would recommend FxPro UK they have many good points going for them, but I would not have them as my MAIN broker due to their un-streamlined withdrawal process.
Do you have experience with FxPro ? Can I hear from you the details? I will be very grateful .

scammer
Started with this company for five years and I had lose and now closed my account with
Them because of what happened to me the month of March/2013 is as follows:
I sent Email regarding some issued of close in stop lose:-
attach with this email details about mistake in SL from my account , instead of SL 20 pips for 2 order :
1 - Order no (1) bye at price (1.30778) - (lot 0.30) - SL =(1.30578) should lose $60 but lose $507.30
2 - Order no (2) bye at price (1.30770) - (lot 0.30) - SL =(1.30570) should lose $60 but lose $505.80

But they eat my money But they responded as follows::-
Please note that all stop orders once triggered are treated as market orders. your order was triggered with market reopened price and because of Eurozone news during the weekend make a large movement in the marker and it is the reason why there is such a difference between your Stop Loss and Fill Price in this instance.

Please find the relevant clauses from our Order Execution Policy

If true what they say, one of my friends the same as what happened to me and the market moves 100pips was specific stop loss at 30pips, but the company that traded him only deducted specified

I think this scam company and I sure not true ECN I tried them previously and did not like about the case because spread was rising moments and lost because of this.
If you want to keep your money away from the bug this fraudulent company
I had very similar experience with them. Please let me know for your new broker choice. I'm looking for a good broker. Please send me a private conversation message.

Hello, I am new to forex, and gradually I am learning how to really make money with forex, I have an account with FXPro and I am testing some trade configurations that I learned but after some trades and especially from the last one I opened I realized something, my setup works with a buy stop above a price or the previous candlestick and I did today with an order that if it arrived at that price would enter with the purchase order but later, when I opened in my house I saw that the order had been activated but after looking at the chart I realized that it had not arrived at the price that I put to start, and besides that the order was opened 10 pips above where it was to have opened.

In other words, it did not arrive at the price that I stipulated to buy. However, it opened the order and still opened 10 pips above the price it was supposed to open, that is, I started the order with 20 pips of damage because the price should only be activated if the price was higher than the previous price for my trade configuration to be valid.

What I want to ask is if this is normal? An order to be opened out of the price that I ordered because if it is this way activating the buy stop or sell stop is of no use.

You need to check specification for delayed orders, maybe company is applying some rules to it. Plus consider spreads as the delayed order will open not when the price hits target, but once price+spread does

Many newbies don't understand that the closing and opening of orders is done not at the level that they see on the platform. It's done in the spread. If the broker spread is for example 2 points, and the quote goes with 5 signs after the point, then you need to consider that you need to set the pending position 10 pips closer to the current position. It's the same with pending stops.

Dear mate, you need to check your spreads very carefully. Also you need to practice more using the demo platform, not in real account. You can define the changes that made for particular things. Spreads are the strongest trading elements which define the most opening and closing orders as well. Most of the newbies even I did in my beginning that I select a broker which give me more profit but keep more commission.

Good day.

I have been using FXPro for a couple of months now. Only traded short term so never had trades open overnight.

I recently started trading the 4H and Daily charts. Last night one of my trades was stopped out at 20 pips higher that the current price.
When I querried this I got a reply that they widened the spread and that is why my trade was stopped out. They also stated it is not unusual for them to do this.

The closing price was also 4 pips highr than my set Stop Loss, so if they widened the spread to 100 pips I would have lost 5x my risk I was willing to take.

Trading with a broker that does these things make Money Management impossible.

If you are serious about Risk management STAY AWAY from FXPro.

See attache image of the screen shot if you do not believe me.

Attachments

• INCORRECT STOP OUT 15M.png
    INCORRECT STOP OUT 15M.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 17
Back