1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FXPRO - Ctrader server slowdown to unusable speed - possible scam -!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Mark17, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Mark17

Mark17 Recruit

Hello forex traders. Does anyone have the same issue with the FXPRO Ctrader platform? Daily servers lock up or operate at super unusable latency speeds over 1s/2s? which makes it impossible to trade in the fast market environments/ and can lead to substantial losses if you place market or any other orders as you never know the current price. They claim that everything fine on their side. after about a month of complaining about the issue, nothing has been done and the problem actually gotten worst/ System is unusable on US opens almost daily? 99% and European open 50% now/ Also during economic news releases they server goes down to super slow speed at best! impossible to trade the on news. Please post if you have the same issue. They claim that i am the only one that has this problem. I am beginning to worry about the legitimacy of this broker/ Any help would be appreciated/ Thank you/

2. cfatienza4

cfatienza4 Recruit

I have same issue, last 2 weeks. The bad part were they make of 90pips spread last Mar 5 2018 according to them do to election happened in Italy which make AUDUSD move high over the weekend which doesnt any make send if I check my graph. Check out my posted at and also the photo attached see the orange trade maps and the candle inside it huge far away.
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...pro-which-taking-advantage-the-traders.54495/

Attached Files: