FxPro delete my orders profits

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Jan 8, 2020 at 8:28 PM

Did you share your story on their social media pages?
Also, check this !!! New Traders Court !!! to know how FPA new traders court work.
I yet not share my story on their social media pages.
Yes i know haow work new trades court...need just waiting more scam alert with fxpro
in order for there to be a vote on the guilt of the brokers. Right?

I yet not share my story on their social media pages.
Yes i know haow work new trades court...need just waiting more scam alert with fxpro
in order for there to be a vote on the guilt of the brokers. Right?
Hmm, but make sure to share it to everywhere to get their attention on your issue.

FxPro continues to illegally hold my profit in the amount of $ 5627 for 2 orders for eur/jpy.

Attachments

• vc9NjMyCc_7zCti1PJmL-dL14yEXd-vdnQ (1).jpg
    vc9NjMyCc_7zCti1PJmL-dL14yEXd-vdnQ (1).jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 28
they sent me this letter again.

Good day, Anatoly!
Thank you for contacting us!
Here is a letter sent to you again on January 3, 2019 from the trading operations Department:
"We notify You that Your trading activity on the trading account 9268807 of Your profile registered by email Se*****@mail.ru, leads To a violation on your part of the FxPro client Agreement. In particular, the system registered cases of opening trading orders at non-market prices for the EURJPY trading instrument at 00: 00: 05 server time..
Please note that we have canceled the financial results of the following trading positions: 15691766 and 15691769, as they were opened at prices that do not exist on the market and do not reflect actual market conditions:
Client Agreement:
10.11 The Client understands and accepts that FxPro reserves the right to reverse any transactions that FxPro deems to be contrary to the Firm’s or any of its Clients’ interests, for any reason.
23.4 FxPro shall immediately terminate the Agreement, in the event of:
(a) a violation of any part of the Agreement on behalf of the client;

Order Execution Policy:
9.5 The Client accepts that FxPro reserves the right to immediately terminate the Client’s access to the trading platform(s) or Account(s) or refuse or cancel any order of the Client, in the event the Client voluntarily and/or involuntarily partakes in arbitrage unrelated to market inefficiencies, including but not limited to, latency arbitrage and swap arbitrage and/or contrary to good faith; under such circumstances, FxPro may, at its discretion, close any of the Client’s Account(s) and recover any losses incurred from such practices, in accordance with the terms of the ‘Client Agreement’, the Policy or FxPro’s policies and procedures.

Last edited:
Back