FXPro is SCAM & IThey dont give IB withdrawal

alfazfx

Private
FXPRO is a SCAM Broker. I have around $150 in the affiliate which as per their rules I can withdraw any time. But now they are making some excuses of I need to deposit $100 first and then only I can withdraw. They are complete Scam. Dont ever tie up with them for IB or even invest in their MT4 for trading. I am going to spread this message across all forum. Go to Hell FXPRO!!!!

Surely they are a Major SCAM. They have lot of IB related complaint on other Forum such as tradecomplaint.com or other Forex Forum. It is time that people should stop investing with them and stay away from them. There is no where a rule that a person needs to invest in affiliate to withdraw the affilate money.

FXPRO is a SCAM Broker. I have around $150 in the affiliate which as per their rules I can withdraw any time. But now they are making some excuses of I need to deposit $100 first and then only I can withdraw. They are complete Scam. Dont ever tie up with them for IB or even invest in their MT4 for trading. I am going to spread this message across all forum. Go to Hell FXPRO!!!!

Yes, they are purely a SCAM. There has been no response from them yet. I try to contact some person called as Mahesh but I guess it is simply of no use. I have also posted this on many forum such as tradecomplaint.com and others. it is a clear case of cheating and fraud.

Surely they are a Major SCAM. They have lot of IB related complaint on other Forum such as tradecomplaint.com or other Forex Forum. It is time that people should stop investing with them and stay away from them. There is no where a rule that a person needs to invest in affiliate to withdraw the affilate money.

Hello alfazfx

If you joined their affiliate program and stayed within their T&C then they (FXpro) are guilty by association. ;)

You mention they asked you to "deposit" $100 first, does this mean into a FXpro trading account or into your "affiliate" account :confused:

If "trading account" does this come under any T&C condition, likewise if "affiliate account" is there any T&C condition required ?

Good luck
Liz

Thanks for your response. I joined affiliate program of FXPRO and they initially said if I have more then 5 clients in my referall system then I can surely withdraw after a month as per their billing system. Suddenly when my total payout reached to around ~200 they started making excuses of that I need to deposit to my affiliate account USD $100 to withdraw $200...this is simply no logic....I have many affilaite account with good brokers but never faced such kind of issues. I have posted a screenshot of my account on tradecomplaint.com and also on some other forum. I will paste that here too. But Fxpro is really a fraud as their platform really sucks. I cant copy trade smoothly from a tradecopier. It is a SCAM

Can you show any proof that they have asked you to deposit $100 to get your IB commission?

Or any email that they are refusing to pay you...

I have tried to ask them for the valid reason as they dont have any such clues of making deposit to affiliate account if you need to withdraw from the affiliate account. I am also IB of other broker but they dont have such issues. So this is a really a bad fraud done by FXPRO.
SimonJones;you 171703 said:

I was on call with a person called Mahesh from fxpro. They don't have any rule regarding withdrawal, they are unnecessary stopping my withdrawal and asking me to deposit again without any reason.

Back