FXPRO Order execution policy.

eric vanesse

Recruit
This is an extract of the PDF you can download from their website.
Don't you think that this is not abusive? Let me know. This is copy of §2.4:
The client may modify an order before it is executed (good!)...
The client has no right to change or remove Stop Loss, Take Profit and pending orders if the price has reached the level of the order execution.
So if i understand: I place a buy with stoploss and take profit. My buy is "touched" and then i can not change anything during the changes of the market? Trailing stop, change of risk management and profit objective?? The text is really not clear. Anyway, on demo ok, but this contract is proposed for live account.
What do you think about it?

Also being on demo since +-6months, i see often requotes, price lag, slippage, and particulary special spikes that i can only understand with a politic of deliberate price lagging. I think they delay the price and give all ticks one shot just good to transform profit into a loosing situation. Just a feeling...
I must say i am with 3g connection. So i'll change soon to adsl and continue to test.
Eric

If price touches the activation point of a pending order, then it's too late to modify or delete the pending order. At that point, the order should open and can be managed as an active order. Overall, the rule sounds pretty silly.

You might want to have a chat with their tech support about the requotes, slippage, etc. Sometimes it is something that can be fixed. If they can't fix it and changing to an adsl doesn't fix it, then drop them from consideration as a broker.

Demo's notoriously differ to live. Never assume that the live will be the same as a demo.
Get them to give you an unfunded live station acct. and compare before going live.
We shall call this in the area of & part of the rules of engagement.

Back