FXPRO ( Renowned name of the Industry can it too be SCAMMER?)

You are a clear example of a CLOWN.
You disappear for 2 weeks and come back with 2 attached mysterious charts saying no candles!!
It took you that long to attach 2 charts here:confused: or were you just postponing it to complicate the case because at that time anyone can go back to a 1 minute chart to review it but now who would have the time or interest for that which is your goal.
I said it before and will repeat it again, the prices closed were reached by the market at that time and if you continue the mislead, will post a chart and show the real prices at that time.
Who cares about you and Fxpro but when you lie, it is necessary for me to show the Truth.

If you a 1% guts to prove your single word then you should post your chart?

My friend chart will be there for years to come otherwise you and I will not in the forex market.

If you can't post the evidence ( I know you don't have it just accept it:cool:)than shut your dirty mouth and go enjoy weekend with FXPRO.

I am blaming someone only when I am 100% sure and have guts to fight .Talking in the air will not give you client.

So chill out and come only when you have evidence .

You are a clear example of a CLOWN.
You disappear for 2 weeks and come back with 2 attached mysterious charts saying no candles!!
It took you that long to attach 2 charts here:confused: or were you just postponing it to complicate the case because at that time anyone can go back to a 1 minute chart to review it but now who would have the time or interest for that which is your goal.
I said it before and will repeat it again, the prices closed were reached by the market at that time and if you continue the mislead, will post a chart and show the real prices at that time.
Who cares about you and Fxpro but when you lie, it is necessary for me to show the Truth.

OK Guys,
I've been watching you two duke it out for a while now.
I reviewed my live real money accounts at ATC Brokers, FinFx (both ECN/STP commission brokers) and FXDD (Market maker).
They all would have given comparable results.
I have attached screenshots of FXDD, usually the worst case scenario.
The results should speak for themselves; but to summarize:
In this case, FxPro appears to have been quite in-line with all the other major brokers I have checked.
Devang, you certainly fared better than anyone who was trading at FXDD on that pair, in your size, at those times.
For example: Your close-out prices would imply that FXDD would have had to have been at a spread of no more than 2.0 pips for you to have avoided the 03:07 close; and you were completely traded-through without question at 5:30.
In the subsequent few minutes at 3:07 you certainly would have been closed anyway, as the bid then traded through your close-out price then, as well.
Understand that when prices are rising, it means the bidders are willing to pay the ask. This results in a reduction in the offered lots at that price. Once taken, the liquidity provider must then decide if he wants to offer more lots at that price or raise his asking price. This querie continues in an iterative process until at some point in price and time just one provider becomes willing to sell more lots at the last offer than the bidders desire to satisfy their demand.
Stability then ensues; and the spread then begins to shrink as new offers begin to compete for the shortage of buyers, once again increading liquidity.
Bidders see this happening and therefore back down their bids, again widening the spread back toward its norm.
This activity is always obscured and made fuzzy by the particular latencies inherent in all incoming orders; and delayed in time, as they were, by the fog of war.
So whenever you are short: as the bid price rises the offers tend to dry up. Along the way, your net equity has been monitored. Based upon a hypothetical close-out price calculated from the ask price alone, there can come some point in time at which your equity would be so reduced by an immediate close-out, that your broker must act to take you out at the ask price, even if that transaction price has not yet been hit by any bidder; and might never be.
Like it or not, that is called trading.
As much as I hate to agree with anything FxCobra has to say, in this case I believe he is entirely correct in what he has concluded; even if his manner of saying it is rude and presumptuous.
Devang, I think your confusion may have been caused by your belief and reliance on Bloomberg, who quotes both CME Forex Futures Contracts and the Bank-to-Bank Spot Forex Trade Prices that have actually been transacted through the Bloomberg terminal. This is a little like InstaNet for stocks. It is open to subscribers only, and designed for institutional block trades of size that are agreed between two parties and are off-exchange. These transactions are usually of considerable size, and do not represent retail forex quotes from banks through an external broker for small lots.
As a matter of fact, there is often a "Chinese Wall"
Chinese wall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
between the Wholesale and Retail divisions of banks; these exists to protect clients of the firm and the bank itself against claims of "Self-Dealing".
This is a matter of Law for US Stock Firms who engage in "Investment Banking", and also exists in practice (as a matter of course) involving large bank transactions in all markets.
When trading thru a retail forex broker, their liquidity providers demand a spread for small lots that the broker must also mark up or charge commission against inorder to make a real business work. This is not true for Bloomberg trades. Your protection is the providers agree to post and fill certain lot sizes at a bids and offer from multiple institutions that openly post. Bloomberg transactions are often negotiated privately by phone or terminal communications links, once both price and size have been agreed upon, the two parties then meet and complete the transaction at the prearranged price. Because it is a direct private deal, the pricing will depend upon the greed and fear of the two parties only, and are not part of any Best Bid or Offer Guarantee process. There is no bid and ask; both sides transact at the fixed price (zero spread).
This difference in size and price may deviate widely from the BBO being depicted on the retail side of their forex business at any particular moment, and subsequently affect them.
Ex: When General Motors calls Merrill Lynch, and asks their private banker to take 10,000,000 Euros from their Barclays Account in London and convert it into Mexican Pesos and place them in their account at Banco Santander by the end of the business day in Chicago, the bank rep will utilize his skills, contacts, and tools to effect that transaction at a known minimum or maximum conversion rate as specified by the client. The Bloomberg market is consulted amongst others, for reference points and deals privately negotiated externally and internally with other Merrill clients, or the in-house account. Sometimes large funds move through USD on their way between two other currencies, etc. This is unlike forex speculation with individaul participants.
I hope this helps you accept your plight.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Attachments

• FXDD Real 20121121 0307.jpg
    FXDD Real 20121121 0307.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 8
  • FXDD Real 20121121 0530.jpg
    FXDD Real 20121121 0530.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Client Scandal Revealed

Seems that you took CLOWN a complaint for you, so a MORONIC looks much more suitable.

Before offending an FPA Sergeant with garbage words like yourself, you get lost from here, and don't worry, after the following you'll search for some sand to bury your head inside, unless you're too insolent.

The problem with individuals like you who had dream for a second of challenging me, are very stupid to read & know their opposition well before making the first step forward toward an attack.
Don't know that you're offending a person of SUPERB Self-Confidence & Determination, who do not believe in a challenge because for me a fight ends before it begins.
They don't know that I careless about others opinions(like yours) because before I technically give my opinion about a case like this one, there are much evidences to include into my statement, not someone like you who's as the guy who goes to the war with a pistol if you even remember to bring it with you:D
You don't know that I careless if you are a client or a broker when you are showing a lie and mislead. This time you are a client I'll stand against your lies, next time if a broker does the same I'll do the same.

You don't understand that my Word is the Truth.

I'll not show 1 or 2 charts but 6 charts(5 attachments will be seen because FPA only allow 5 files per post, the last file attached with be a 2 chart merge of same broker), not for Fxpro broker but for 3 different brokers(fully regulated & in many of the Top regulatory bodies), add to it FXDD chart proof posted by a member to make it 4 brokers which is enough proof I think for any normal human being to see & understand that your offends toward the broker are totally false.
There are charts of 2 brokers that has its market watch 2 hours earlier, so FPA members will see the times as 1:07 and 3:30 instead of 3:07 & 5:30 for the other broker.
There will not be seen any mark of the brokers names on the charts to not make an advertisement for any of those brokers.
If you were a man enough at least to post charts from 2 weeks when I told you to do so, could had posted a chart from your lovely forexpros site to show you same real prices shown there too(for your blindness) but after 2 weeks it is not easy to go to a 1 minute chart in forexpros charts to get a clear picture nor have the time for that.

As FPA members are seeing on all charts approximately same prices(maybe few decimals difference) at time the positions were closed by Fxpro in the client account.
All charts match on times and prices when both positions were closed at, are fully real market prices.
I think one was closed before the other due to margin call stop level.

Now, to the total disgrace by the client which is revealed clearly in the charts.
Even if the devil in him was the one writing, could had been smarter than what the client wrote, since even a foooooooooooool will know looking at the chart that if not at the time the first position was closed, it was going to be closed at time of the second position, both together when price went to 105.06 for eurpjpy.
For more credibility, some brokers(other than the attached brokers charts) had some few pips difference for the first position time price of close but all had nearly similar high price for the second position price 105.06-07
Your second position was closed at 104.99, so very clear no doubt of the close price, even the broker saved you some 7 pips to keep you with some money:p

Between the close of the first position and the second position, price didn't move much but kept same limited movement(in a 2 and half an hour time interval) at high levels(the least was 104.83) before going to 105.06 to later fall down down below your entry prices which could had been a good profit if not of your bad money management:mad:
So, there's not ever some excuse from the client like "it went down to my position price and later went up, could had closed my positions"
All that if were taking the devil side of foolish doubts.
Further proof, the client admitted that was "sleeping" at time of both positions were closed at real market prices.

Evidences shown on all the charts are very clear for all FPA members to see. No broker will take the client claims for real, neither Fxpro nor even the worst scam finding broker found in FPA files, since everything is clear, no doubt on anything at all.

Impasse can be the name of your case

A bad situation you had put yourself into due to your foollishness to say the least.

You can now go continue playing hide and sick games with your friends kid.

Regarding BigT1 intervene in this case with a detailed explanation about how the market prices work between liquidity providers demand and supply, bids & asks, banks..etc
I think that's too much & a waste of time dedicated for that client to understand, since he's busy stuck with his own thoughts and stubbornness along his trading ignorance.
However, that will help other members(who are open to learn) to understand the first steps of how prices are being run in the market.

Despite calling me "rude and presumptuous" was for no reason.
By the way, don't know why you like to always half way insult me with the word "rude", your tongue can't pronounce anything else when reading my name:p
Didn't post anything wrong or offending against that client until this post in spite of his stupidity in dealing with this case from a point that is fully misleading and his continuation of following the wrong path which moves me out of my clothes when any person does that since it shows ignorance in his whole life not just trading.

(Never wrong if a client say he's wrong and end the case, that shows smartness but continuing in his unawareness because of his fixed mind & stubbornness is the total stupidity)

If saying those 2 false words about me will relax you from your psychological part in the game of give and take, so you don't feel giving me any bonus credit(which I never ever care about given from anyone), not that complicated to not give credibility to whom deserve it and whoever the person is(looks you have a big problem in doing the same), since you took the time for writing that long explanation, and to keep FPA a peaceful environment as its name shows, I'll absorb your false words & not reply to you as must be & for such little offenses.
But Don't test my patience for next time;)

At end, the Truth will appear and am its Word.

FPAeurojpy1.png
FPAeurojpy2.png
FPAeurojpy3.png
FPAeurojpy4.png
FPAeurojpy5.png

Last edited:
Looks like COBRA has decided to spread lie and start brain washing of the reader in this weekend but i am afraid as till the time i am on this planet you have to go back to your ZOO.:p

I am sure you have contacted your employer (FXPRO) and start negotiations about your incentive to defend them in this forum:confused:Ask them to what they say about their CHAT SCRIPT which i already attached in my earlier post.Why they are not giving me in the writing either on mail or on this FORUM (instead of post through COBRA)

Anyway it is deal between you and FXPRO but i am here to spread the truth only.I have my evidence and already file a legal complaint against them.

Please show this I AM EVERYTHING attitude to someone else as i am not a new baby and already deal with so many JOKER like you in the FOREX CIRCUS.

I don't want to post a long a reply as I have other work to do in this WEEKEND( I am HUMAN not COBRA and i have my social life too.):cool:

Seems that you took CLOWN a complaint for you, so a MORONIC looks much more suitable.

Before offending an FPA Sergeant with garbage words like yourself, you get lost from here, and don't worry, after the following you'll search for some sand to bury your head inside, unless you're too insolent.

The problem with individuals like you who had dream for a second of challenging me, are very stupid to read & know their opposition well before making the first step forward toward an attack.
Don't know that you're offending a person of SUPERB Self-Confidence & Determination, who do not believe in a challenge because for me a fight ends before it begins.
They don't know that I careless about others opinions(like yours) because before I technically give my opinion about a case like this one, there are much evidences to include into my statement, not someone like you who's as the guy who goes to the war with a pistol if you even remember to bring it with you:D
You don't know that I careless if you are a client or a broker when you are showing a lie and mislead. This time you are a client I'll stand against your lies, next time if a broker does the same I'll do the same.

You don't understand that my Word is the Truth.

I'll not show 1 or 2 charts but 6 charts(5 attachments will be seen because FPA only allow 5 files per post, the last file attached with be a 2 chart merge of same broker), not for Fxpro broker but for 3 different brokers(fully regulated & in many of the Top regulatory bodies), add to it FXDD chart proof posted by a member to make it 4 brokers which is enough proof I think for any normal human being to see & understand that your offends toward the broker are totally false.
There are charts of 2 brokers that has its market watch 2 hours earlier, so FPA members will see the times as 1:07 and 3:30 instead of 3:07 & 5:30 for the other broker.
There will not be seen any mark of the brokers names on the charts to not make an advertisement for any of those brokers.
If you were a man enough at least to post charts from 2 weeks when I told you to do so, could had posted a chart from your lovely forexpros site to show you same real prices shown there too(for your blindness) but after 2 weeks it is not easy to go to a 1 minute chart in forexpros charts to get a clear picture nor have the time for that.

As FPA members are seeing on all charts approximately same prices(maybe few decimals difference) at time the positions were closed by Fxpro in the client account.
All charts match on times and prices when both positions were closed at, are fully real market prices.
I think one was closed before the other due to margin call stop level.

Now, to the total disgrace by the client which is revealed clearly in the charts.
Even if the devil in him was the one writing, could had been smarter than what the client wrote, since even a foooooooooooool will know looking at the chart that if not at the time the first position was closed, it was going to be closed at time of the second position, both together when price went to 105.06 for eurpjpy.
For more credibility, some brokers(other than the attached brokers charts) had some few pips difference for the first position time price of close but all had nearly similar high price for the second position price 105.06-07
Your second position was closed at 104.99, so very clear no doubt of the close price, even the broker saved you some 7 pips to keep you with some money:p

Between the close of the first position and the second position, price didn't move much but kept same limited movement(in a 2 and half an hour time interval) at high levels(the least was 104.83) before going to 105.06 to later fall down down below your entry prices which could had been a good profit if not of your bad money management:mad:
So, there's not ever some excuse from the client like "it went down to my position price and later went up, could had closed my positions"
All that if were taking the devil side of foolish doubts.
Further proof, the client admitted that was "sleeping" at time of both positions were closed at real market prices.

Evidences shown on all the charts are very clear for all FPA members to see. No broker will take the client claims for real, neither Fxpro nor even the worst scam finding broker found in FPA files, since everything is clear, no doubt on anything at all.

Impasse can be the name of your case

A bad situation you had put yourself into due to your foollishness to say the least.

You can now go continue playing hide and sick games with your friends kid.

Regarding BigT1 intervene in this case with a detailed explanation about how the market prices work between liquidity providers demand and supply, bids & asks, banks..etc
I think that's too much & a waste of time dedicated for that client to understand, since he's busy stuck with his own thoughts and stubbornness along his trading ignorance.
However, that will help other members(who are open to learn) to understand the first steps of how prices are being run in the market.

Despite calling me "rude and presumptuous" was for no reason.
By the way, don't know why you like to always half way insult me with the word "rude", your tongue can't pronounce anything else when reading my name:p
Didn't post anything wrong or offending against that client until this post in spite of his stupidity in dealing with this case from a point that is fully misleading and his continuation of following the wrong path which moves me out of my clothes when any person does that since it shows ignorance in his whole life not just trading.

(Never wrong if a client say he's wrong and end the case, that shows smartness but continuing in his unawareness because of his fixed mind & stubbornness is the total stupidity)

If saying those 2 false words about me will relax you from your psychological part in the game of give and take, so you don't feel giving me any bonus credit(which I never ever care about given from anyone), not that complicated to not give credibility to whom deserve it and whoever the person is(looks you have a big problem in doing the same), since you took the time for writing that long explanation, and to keep FPA a peaceful environment as its name shows, I'll absorb your false words & not reply to you as must be & for such little offenses.
But Don't test my patience for next time;)

At end, the Truth will appear and am its Word.

View attachment 7633
View attachment 7634
View attachment 7635
View attachment 7636
View attachment 7637

In last one month i learnt a lot from FXPRO. Every time they surprised me with new twist in the terms and condition.

So far i have faced.

1. Price forging at the time when new client is about to stop out( Refer first post of this thread)
2. I deposited money through MONEYBOOKERS which is instant fund transfer but they declined it saying they did not received it.(Refer first post)
3. I made withdrawal on 28-11-2012 but even after 20 days, I have not received any money from FXPRO.(will discuss in this post)
4. FXPRO terms and condition is contraction to each other.It also says that "it may changed the opening or closing price of an order in certain cases" in their clause no 7.3 of Order Execution Policy.

Now let me share their Terms and condition of business and order execution policy ( it is available on their site).

I have been stop out on my sell limit order on GBP/JPY on 07-DEC-2012 which is as follow.Sell limit at 132.00 SL is 132.20 but due to NFA release JPY just run away and GBP/JPY ran away from 132.80 to 132.19 in flick of second.My order was executed at 132.19 but system removed my SL order saying that ASK price is above my SL order.I contact their dealing department and after 7 hours they revert me with below mention clause.

"“6.16 The Client accepts that under certain trading conditions, including but not limited to situations of high market volatility or illiquidity, it may be impossible for FxPro to execute pending orders at the declared price; under such conditions, the firm reserves the right to execute the order or modify the opening and/or closing price to provide the next best price. It should be noted that: (i) If a pending order is executed at the next best price and as a result (ii) the stop loss and/or take profit instructions are no longer within the levels referred to in the contract specifications – available online at Forex Trading | Online Currency Trading Broker | Foreign Exchange Market | FxPro.com the stop loss and/or take profit instructions shall be cancelled. “

but when i revert to them with their own ORDER EXECUTION POLICY which is as under

" 5.12 Stop Loss:this is an order to minimise losses.Once the market reaches the 'stop loss price' the order is trigerred and treated as a 'market order'*.If the 'stop loss' is not trigerred it shall remain in the system until a later date.'stop loss'can be placed as close to the market price as possible;there is no restriction"

After my revert they pass the issue to compliance and after 3 days compliance come with the same revert and saying that system is correct.you are wrong but they didn't say about contraction of clause.

Important point i want to highlight is clause no 7.3 of Order Execution Policy said "it may changed the opening or closing price of an order in certain cases"

So i know most of us will do this mistake again but its request to read T&C of broker.(Though broker will not accept it).

Point no.3

Now let me discuss withdrawal scam.

I made five withdrawal between period 28-11-2012 to 03-12-2012 through CARD only.which maximum take 5 working days.Till time I have not received single penny from them.They don't revert to my mail too.

I even contact to their Head of Global Customer Support and Sales but she is also threaten me and not ready to give answer in written.

I request to Moderator of FPA and all senior member to guide me on how to make FXPRO answerable?

PS: Thanks to my well wisher.I have not lost much money to FXPRO and learnt a most valuable lesson in forex market.

You may be screwed by the price here. They say that SL can be as close as possible, but it's usually not possible to set one within the bid/ask spread.

View attachment 7620View attachment 7621This reply is to all my FXPRO well wisher,

I have attached all the information about price manipulation done by FXPRO( see CTRADER chart of FXPRO).Both the chart doesn't contain any candle of price at which my order executed.

Chart only formed on the basis of BID price.if there is no candle on the chart than how can platform can close the trade?

They are clearly spending money on accumulation of client and when client is on loss/profit side,they manipulative the price.They also has "NO CONFLICT POLICY" ,I really suspect about whether they follow it or not.

Again I got a call from ELINA (Chief Compliance officer of FXPRO) to threat me and remove my content from internet but i refuse it and continue to update my trading community.I try to trace the number but i didn't succeed as it done by using VOIP call.I even go to my local police station but they are not in strong position to file a case(as number is not traceable and geographical location difference)

From last week i try to test this broker again an again in different situation and every time they have new trick to steal my money.Few cases are under considerations and i will make it public once i got enough evidence to make accusation.

PS:FXCOBRA only save your client if you can post the evidence here or else take a chil pill:cool:

I request FPA Moderator to send invitation to FXPRO to join this forum.( I send thrice but seems like they still don't experience the power of FPA).

3. I made withdrawal on 28-11-2012 but even after 20 days, I have not received any money from FXPRO.(will discuss in this post)

i want to ask the above point what reason they gave u for the delay .

I was about to open up a pro account with them few weeks ago. Glad to read this thread before financing the deal with the rep from FXPro..

Back