FxPro SCAM on hign volatility periods

Mario134679

Recruit
You all not about for FXPro, Virgin Formula, Aston Villa bla bla bla, a "good" company to trade. What you dont know is that their MT4 has a 5 digit price value, something that might look very good for the traders, 0.5 spread etc. What the traders dont know is that in high volatile periods the fifth digit is changing SOO FAST that you cannot close your trades as you are always asked for requote and requote all the time!! Something that ended me loosing all my money because i couldnt close my trades and after filing a complain to refund me my money they refused!!

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEIRE PLATFORM AND DONT GET TRAPED THE WAY I DID.

FXPRO scam??

Can you verify this with a screenshot, or better yet, Go into your LOG file within the metatrader directory the day that you were trading and COpy and paste the
Reqoutes from your Log File.

The Log files, are in metatrader/logs folder.

I'm really shocked that you had issues with this broker. I've never tested them, but I've heard many traders that said FXpro is a good broker. However, a matter of fact, a trader did mention that he would receive reqoutes during NEWS.

Either way, if you receive a reqoute, pack your stuff up and find another broker.

Consider setting SL and TP on all orders. That should overcome the issues with manually closing orders.

FXPro is a Cyprus-based market maker, not an ECN. I knew that going in, so I was on high alert to any shenanigans that might occur. That being said, I used them for about a year and was very happy with their service, their spreads and their liquidity... and their customer service, as well.

I made and withdrew hundreds of thousands of dollars in profits. No problems, ever. My account, unfortunately, was canceled by them when they decided to not work with U.S.-based clients (they saw the writing on the wall before a lot of other European brokers did). They gave me plenty of warning and were always kind and professional.

Some brokerages, though, especially market makers committed to offering the lowest spreads they can, are not the best places to scalp or news trade during high-volatility periods. There will be requotes under these circumstances.

I am very sorry that you had such a bad experience.

^^^wow i think that is the first real positive review about them ihave ever read

this company lives in high danger not only us clients should close the acc. when the whole fxp staff will be margin called within 1 day soon nobody gets his money out sorry

.. how come they liked you...just curious

mt4 & five digit

the fifth digit on mt4 is not this company's alone
saw it elsewere and it caused the red flags to jump up

its true i experience such but am comfortable with it..i love their customer service...and they honor huge withdrawals

Im happy with them. Customer Service is good, spreads are great, some requotes during market opening, news, e.t.c. but nothing sinister so far. Im also demoing their ecn platform, cTrader which looks pretty decent so far. They have even developed an EA software for their ecn. Check this video out

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Brian. Brand new account and only 2 posts - both supporting FxPro and this one looking very much like an advertisement.

aahhh, the wisdom of a long dead ruler is intriguing maybe the asst mod. should check out Mr. Henderson's credentials. I wonder if Mr. Henderson is the French Ice Hockey player?

Back