• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

fxprosignalalert.com

For me, honesty counts at most. If the results they publish are true, then I like them! If they invent ways to show different results than mine, I can not aprove it and support them.

Well said!! We must put our loss with Fxprosignalalert down to experience and move on. Thanks for the new signal provider. I'll check it out right after this.

PendingPips have been honest so far and their profit is 60 pips over the past 3 days. Last year some of their trades did no show in my inbox but this did not happen so far. It is dead easy to take out a trial. I suggest you try them out on your Demo as they only offer the trial once a year for a short period.

Keep you updated :)

17:46 GMT : I emailed vantage-fx and they got back to me within 5 minutes!!! This alone shows good customer service!! They got 5 stars here at FPA and people say the same as you i.e. they get identical results. Maybe you would like to post too to strengthen the reviews??:

In few days my membership runs out with those BS. Vantage-fx is my next choice. :)

Oops....... forgot to say. They are about 33% cheaper than them. That is what I paid anyway.

Last edited:
Well said!! We must put our loss with Fxprosignalalert down to experience and move on. Thanks for the new signal provider. I'll check it out right after this.

PendingPips have been honest so far and their profit is 60 pips over the past 3 days. Last year some of their trades did no show in my inbox but this did not happen so far. It is dead easy to take out a trial. I suggest you try them out on your Demo as they only offer the trial once a year for a short period.

Keep you updated :)

17:46 GMT : I emailed vantage-fx and they got back to me within 5 minutes!!! This alone shows good customer service!! They got 5 stars here at FPA and people say the same as you i.e. they get identical results. Maybe you would like to post too to strengthen the reviews??:

In few days my membership runs out with those BS. Vantage-fx is my next choice. :)

Oops....... forgot to say. They are about 33% cheaper than them. That is what I paid anyway.

I will go for the trial with pendingpips, since they don't offer it all the time.;)
One of the reviews for Vantage is mine.
The service there is great. You can chat with Jimmy on the Yahoo messenger and ask him whatever you want. He will answer all your questions very profesisonally and polite.

The service there is great. You can chat with Jimmy on the Yahoo messenger and ask him whatever you want. He will answer all your questions very profesisonally and polite.

Friday 11:50 GMT:
I paid for a week's trial last night and I got an email from Jimmy that he's going to set me up today early in the morning. I did not hear from him since in spite my emails!! Did this ever happen to you?? I hope to hear from them soon otherwise I'm going to lose my faith on signal providers.

***Sigh***:unhappy:

Very strange...

Friday 11:50 GMT:
I paid for a week's trial last night and I got an email from Jimmy that he's going to set me up today early in the morning. I did not hear from him since in spite my emails!! Did this ever happen to you?? I hope to hear from them soon otherwise I'm going to lose my faith on signal providers.

***Sigh***:unhappy:

Really disapointing...
I hope he get's back to you still today

Really disapointing...
I hope he get's back to you still today

He just did, just now:D. Phew, that was a relief!!! :eek:oh:

PS I tried to send you a personal email yesterday to ask the usual time that signals arrive but FPA does not allow me to do so. I wonder why!! No big deal anyway. Soon I'll find out. :)

He just did, just now:D. Phew, that was a relief!!! :eek:oh:

PS I tried to send you a personal email yesterday to ask the usual time that signals arrive but FPA does not allow me to do so. I wonder why!! No big deal anyway. Soon I'll find out. :)

Once you become a Private you can then use the PM service, which is very practical!

Back