• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

fxprosignalalert.com

f-man

4Xangels Representative
Did anyone try them?
I signed last week for one month to give them a try.
I will report about my experience with them, but if someone else tried them I would like to hear their opinion.

Did anyone try them?
I signed last week for one month to give them a try.
I will report about my experience with them, but if someone else tried them I would like to hear their opinion.

I have tried them. They are scam artists. I posted a thread today, which hopefully will appear within the next 5 working days. Please check it out.

Not recommended

After 1 month of trying this service, I can not recommend it and I have stopped using it.
They are showing great solid results on their website, but you as their customer can never achieve them. They give you the following instructions:

1. Once a signal is +15 pips, move your SL to BE
2. TP is usually at + 40 pips.

If the trade moves +20 pips and you have moved your SL to BE and the market turns against you, your trade is killed and your result is zero. If the trade turns again immidiately and goes in profit, then they will show + 50, but your result is 0!!!

In general they calculate the highest result that a signal hat achieved, before going back to BE.

Of course there are some of their signals that really achieve +40 pips (Not +50 as they show), but you will never have such an amount of pips as they report at the end of each month.

After 1 month of trying this service, I can not recommend it and I have stopped using it.
They are showing great solid results on their website, but you as their customer can never achieve them. They give you the following instructions:

1. Once a signal is +15 pips, move your SL to BE
2. TP is usually at + 40 pips.

If the trade moves +20 pips and you have moved your SL to BE and the market turns against you, your trade is killed and your result is zero. If the trade turns again immidiately and goes in profit, then they will show + 50, but your result is 0!!!

In general they calculate the highest result that a signal hat achieved, before going back to BE.

Of course there are some of their signals that really achieve +40 pips (Not +50 as they show), but you will never have such an amount of pips as they report at the end of each month.

I agree!! I suggest you post on the Review section, as well, to protect other people from using these scammers.

Labeling Fxprosignalalert.com as scam: We need facts.

Hope you guys can verify your claims with 'facts' before condemning this service. I even read somewhere in this forum that they record from 3 pips as profits, that is a blatant lie. Why don't you check their result yourself. I hate to see how some people go about blacklisting decent services without proofs. Although I only join their service for one week TRIAL yet and still running, so far am impressed. I went through their performance stats there is no where less than 15pips is recorded as profits. I see some negative biased comments here without stating the facts. For instance, when I joined their service, they sent me a mail explaining how sometimes it's difficult to achieve the same results with them, I asked them why so, they said it's because when they started they used to send alerts on when to exit trades but some subscribers where not happy and demand that they be allowed to exit trade at their discretion, as they could gain additional pips if the market move in their favor. I have seen so many biased reviews about some service providers just because they fell out of favor with such providers, this is not the way to go about reviewing a product. FPA is only one among thousands of other review sites, so check well before making your conclusion. Fxprosignalalert.com team are dedicated team because they've never dodged any query I posed to them, they offer live chat support on their website and email support to their customers and prospective customers. I think the best to do is to contact them or ask them to provide proof of their results.

Hope you guys can verify your claims with 'facts' before condemning this service. I even read somewhere in this forum that they record from 3 pips as profits, that is a blatant lie. Why don't you check their result yourself. I hate to see how some people go about blacklisting decent services without proofs. Although I only join their service for one week TRIAL yet and still running, so far am impressed. I went through their performance stats there is no where less than 15pips is recorded as profits. I see some negative biased comments here without stating the facts. For instance, when I joined their service, they sent me a mail explaining how sometimes it's difficult to achieve the same results with them, I asked them why so, they said it's because when they started they used to send alerts on when to exit trades but some subscribers where not happy and demand that they be allowed to exit trade at their discretion, as they could gain additional pips if the market move in their favor. I have seen so many biased reviews about some service providers just because they fell out of favor with such providers, this is not the way to go about reviewing a product. FPA is only one among thousands of other review sites, so check well before making your conclusion. Fxprosignalalert.com team are dedicated team because they've never dodged any query I posed to them, they offer live chat support on their website and email support to their customers and prospective customers. I think the best to do is to contact them or ask them to provide proof of their results.

Since they give clear instructions on how to use their signals, they have to follow them as well before publishing their results!!!
If they use different rules to show their results, it is called result manipulation!
If they clearly state that if a signal goes +15 pips is profit, then they advice to bring your SL to BE. The TP is still 40 and the signal turns against you at +39 and goes back to 0.
Your result is 0, but they will publish +39.
If this happens 10 times in 1 month, it means that their results will be 390 pips higher than yours!
Do you think that that is the correct way to publish results? I don't find that correct.

I know that they have some loyal customers and the fact that they have a live chat is really a plus. If you learn to get along with their signals, then you will be profitable, but you will never have the results that they are publishing.

Concerning the +3 pips profit records, you can go back in 2009 and see it for yourself.
They changed that to minimum +15 in 2010.

Since they give clear instructions on how to use their signals, they have to follow them as well before publishing their results!!!
If they use different rules to show their results, it is called result manipulation!
If they clearly state that if a signal goes +15 pips is profit, then they advice to bring your SL to BE. The TP is still 40 and the signal turns against you at +39 and goes back to 0.
Your result is 0, but they will publish +39.
If this happens 10 times in 1 month, it means that their results will be 390 pips higher than yours!
Do you think that that is the correct way to publish results? I don't find that correct.

I know that they have some loyal customers and the fact that they have a live chat is really a plus. If you learn to get along with their signals, then you will be profitable, but you will never have the results that they are publishing.

Again i contacted them through their live support as regards to this issue, just like what i already expressed in my last post, you will never achieve the same results with any signal provider, for instance, a subscriber could decide to exit a trade at maybe +20 pips while another subscriber could decide to wait to exit a trade at +35-40 pips profit. At this point both subscribers had exited at different profit level and their is no way both subscribers would achieved same results. However, they told me that they are working out a plan to address this issue, as they have applied to a popular auto-trading service company to address those seeking to achieve same results with them but that the application is still under processing.

Here is the trading instruction email, among others they sent to me at the time of subscription:
------------------------------------------
From: Fx Pro Signal Alert <support@fxprosignalalert.com>Add support@fxprosignalalert.com to my Address Book
To: ........@hotmail.comAdd to my Address Book
Subject: Pips Calculation
Hello,
Maximum profit is the highest (for buys) or lowest (for shorts) price
reached prior to our close of the trade that is equal to 15 pips or
higher than 15 pips. Note, we do not consider less than 15 pips as a
result. If a trade moved +14 pips and not up to +15 pips before
reversing back to stop loss is a failure to us and will be recorded as
lost trade. For example, you received a trade signal and the trade moved more than +15 pips before reversing back to stop loss, then the maximum
profit which is the high of that trade will be recorded as profit.

Best Regards,
FX Pro Signal Alert Team
----------------------------------

Now with this in mind, I have set daily pips target for myself and know when to exit trade without being greedy. On the other hand, I 've asked them to come here [FPA] to help people understand better.

Concerning the +3 pips profit records, they said it was a mistake from their webmaster not to have updated the result table right, as you could see on May 1, 2009 they gave a signal to buy EUR/USD @ 1.3272 and closed @ 1.3306 which was supposed to be +34 pips and they recorded +3 pips.

I even read somewhere in this forum that they record from 3 pips as profits, that is a blatant lie.

Before you accuse people of lying check their results properly. On May 01 2009 there is a +3 pips result recorded.

I went through their performance stats there is no where less than 15pips is recorded as profits..

Sure you have not: Year 2009: April 06 +12pips, June 03 +12pips, June 18 +12pips, September 30 +13pips. Year 2010: Feb 17 +14pips, March 11 +12pips, March 23 +9pips, March 29 +11pips.... and if you check further down you will find even more.

Next time do your homework before you make accusations.

Last edited:
Back