• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

fxprosignalalert.com

Hi Black Bird,

I am sure you got that email from Fxprosignalert about the change of the way they publish and manage their signals.
If you want to comment it, I suggest you use the Thread that is deticated to them, which is:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ces/13229-fxprosignalalert-com.html#post54707

Yes, I have and I appreciate your comments on the link above - this shows that we are not biased! Somebody on another forum said that we have something personal against FxPro and we are trying to put them down and promote our favourite alert services! I hope s/he reads your comments.

The only drawback now is that the trades are already entered by the time they send the signals. Sometimes there is a reversal but sometimes there is not. If they sort that out as well I'll give them 100% credit.

If you are still receiving their signals you may know that it has been a bad start of the day and a bad day on Friday. Shame 'cause I was hoping to get, at least, the subscription fee back. :unhappy:

Last edited:
Sometimes when people make reviews about a signal provider one has to be careful, while one trader is complaining another one is enjoying the services. I have been a subscriber with them since August 2009, and i have no regrets because they explained how their services work, so you guys saying they are scam its just out of point. There is no way anyone one can satisfy any human, if you are making a review you just have to be sincere with yourself, they actually sent a mail to me saying they have initiated a new move of sending additional sms and emails to tell customers when to exit the markets now starting on the 17th of January, i believe a fake company wouldnt do this...While go ahead making review that a company didnt do this and that, while not pause for a while and ask if the problem is actually coming from you or better still chat with their live chat or send a mail

I for one i make more profit than what they recommend, cos most times my take profit is 100pips, all i do is use their alerts to get my direction, some signal providers dont even care how much more reply to your complaints like they do...Please lets be sincere when making reviews

Yes, I have and I appreciate your comments on the link above - this shows that we are not biased! Somebody on another forum said that we have something personal against FxPro and we are trying to put them down and promote our favourite alert services! I hope s/he reads your comments.

The only drawback now is that the trades are already entered by the time they send the signals. Sometimes there is a reversal but sometimes there is not. If they sort that out as well I'll give them 100% credit.

If you are still receiving their signals you may know that it has been a bad start of the day and a bad day on Friday. Shame 'cause I was hoping to get, at least, the subscription fee back. :unhappy:

To F-man and Black bird, kudos to you and the FPA fans:D. I think you guys have really done well in pointing out the area which they were lacking and am impressed with their almost instant positive response to correct the situation. I commend them, really for this. Although,before now I heard their customer support service is second to non and are quick to assist you in any issue you may have. In truth we are aware, majority of signal providers out there are only interested in your money and don't really care how you fare in your trade, as soon as your money enters their pocket you are left on your own. The annoying part is that some of these companies don't even return your mails. But these guys, fxprosignalalert have proven to be different, they will never ignore you or avoid your problem. I am not yet their member though, but I plan to join them soon. I contacted them with many questions and they got back to me in no time with full explanation to each topic and I am satisfied. However, I want to hear more reviews so I can decide finally.:)

With what I've i've been able to gathered so far and my direct communication with them, they are not scam. I think what we should do is to assist them to improve, by suggesting some key areas to improve on and at least they should be given that support. They are humans like everyone of us, therefore are not perfect. These guys are trying, maybe with suggestions and advice they will do better;).

Last edited:
To F-man and Black bird, kudos to you and the FPA fans:D. I think you guys have really done well in pointing out the area which they were lacking and am impressed with their almost instant positive response to correct the situation. I commend them, really for this. Although,before now I heard their customer support service is second to non and are quick to assist you in any issue you may have. In truth we are aware, majority of signal providers out there are only interested in your money and don't really care how you fare in your trade, as soon as your money enters their pocket you are left on your own. The annoying part is that some of these companies don't even return your mails. But these guys, fxprosignalalert have proven to be different, they will never ignore you or avoid your problem. I am not yet their member though, but I plan to join them soon. I contacted them with many questions and they got back to me in no time with full explanation to each topic and I am satisfied. However, I want to hear more reviews so I can decide finally.:)

With what I've i've been able to gathered so far and my direct communication with them, they are not scam. I think what we should do is to assist them to improve, by suggesting some key areas to improve on and at least they should be given that support. They are humans like everyone of us, therefore are not perfect. These guys are trying, maybe with suggestions and advice they will do better;).

Thanks for that. :) I did update my review; it should appear within the next 5 working days. ;)

Isn't the Robot they advertise on their site the same as Autotrading?? If I sound ignorant that's because I am. :nerd:

No it is not. It was an advertisement and the link does not even work any more. The person on the live support did not even know what it is, but they do not offer any auto trading or any other EAs.:nerd:

Update

Fx Pro Signal:

January 19, 2011, 09:37 GMT

Sell GBP/USD 1.6006

Stop loss 1.6046

Take profit 1.5956

19 January 2011 09:56

Adjust GBP/USD stop loss to 1.6025

19 January 2011 09:58

Take profit on GBP/USD

This is what I call a professional signal alert service. Well done!!!:)

Intelli4x

Hey f-man,

I found a site, which offers Autotrading and 14 days free trial and also have a good rating here : intelli4x.com**

Good luck :)

**I omitted the 3 w's as it comes out funny; dunno how to upload a link.

Hey f-man,

I found a site, which offers Autotrading and 14 days free trial and also have a good rating here : intelli4x.com**

Good luck :)

**I omitted the 3 w's as it comes out funny; dunno how to upload a link.

I tried them some time ago, but I was not experienced enough to understand what was going on. I might try them again now that you reminded me. Thanks:D
I am now talking to other signal providers that would be willing to try it as well.

Back