• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxProSignalAlert.com

General discussions of a financial company
Moderators should strive to earn trust by others if they do their job well, by not be one-sided. It is now amusing to find some subscribers to some service after they had disagreement with such service providers now rush to FPA to lie up without staing 'the fact'. If a comment or a query is posted about a particular site or service they should contact other party for proven facts before publishing their own findings, otherwise, some people will start complaining of bias reviews here. I rest my case.

As of this time, there is a 1 star review, a 2 star review, and a 4 star review. This doesn't seem like a huge amount of biased reviews. If that's your case, you've failed.

ALL new reviews are checked. Many don't make it through moderation. If FxProSignalAlert wants to provide the FPA with a daily update of their client list, plus pay for the time for one of my staff to keep it up to date, then I can consider requiring all reviewers to submit an account number. If all the companies reviewed did this, I'd need a whole team just to keep he client databases up to date. It would stop fake negative reviews, but would make it very easy for companies to create fake clients who would then be "proven customers" and leave fake positive reviews.

Reviews are supposed to be the opinions of users of a product. Some people really will hate something that you love. Other people may love something that you hate. Good companies will sometimes make some people angry. Bad companies can sometimes make a few customers happy.

Change of Strategy

I received today the following email from fxprosignalert:

"The FX Pro Signal Alert Team having taken into account the complaints of some subscribers who wish to get the same results with us but find it difficult to do so can now heave a sign of relief, as you can now track our results in real time and this is created to reduce loss for those subscribers who did not know how to use our signals previously.

As from the 17th of January,2011 we will start sending additional alerts notifications to our subscribers on any alert update, stop loss adjustment and exit point as the trade progresses through sms and email.

How will this benefit you?
As a subscriber, you will now be getting exact same results shown on the performance page. Also We now send minimum of one (1) and maximum of three (3) forex signal alert per day. Our stop loss level is now 30-40 pips depending on the trade. And take profit level will be 50 pips

We have also decided to increase the forex signal time frame to cover part of US trading session. Forex signal time will now be 3am-10am EST and Gold signal time is between 7am-11am EST."

I will wait and see their results with the new way of managing their signals.

This really shows that this is a serious company and deserve to be credited for this action!
Of course FPA and we as members played a significant role in this and I am glad that FPA can influence the Forex Industrie.

cash forex

Hello people,

I would just like to share my experience with fx pro signal alert, they are an total scam artists i gave them my account of 10k to manage and they almost have blown my account, so i decided to exit all orders and take what ever equity, i have left, which is not much, to convince me they started in the demo account and they were showing positive results, ad when they started my live account they could not recoup my losses, i had 5 margin calls, and even then they keep assuring me they will be able to recover my funds, what a load off rubbish, after i was down 8K they said they were sorry as this never had happened before what bunch of lies, i would advise anyone who is thinking about letting them manage their account please be aware, as i would not like to see you to loose your hard earned cash through these scam artists, they should be banned for misleading innocent people, i think there results they post on their website is all bunch of lies,
if they are so good, why do not they give you an guarantee that if they blow your account they will refund you the money which they have lost which i don't think they will agree to this, so once again please be aware of these scam artisit

cashforex

Back