• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxPulp.com

General discussions of a financial company
wrongly position with huge loss!

Hello All.

one of my friends which is IB of Fxpulp trades on Fxpulp with managed account on multi terminal.

two days ago He opened 10 lot position on Silver(XAG/USD) by mistake on 4 accounts (He wanted to open 1 lot trade on Silver) equity for these account was low as they shouldnt be permitted to open this position and opening this position is impossible!

How can this happen? is it ok opening 10lot on Silver(XAG/USD) by these properties?

Equity:3700$ Leverage:1:300

this is Silver trading specification on their website:

Precious Metal:XAGUSD /Contract Size:5000 Oz/Spread 4 cents/Min. Fluctuation:0.01/Orders:15 cents/Margin:1000 USD/

these Positions were opened at 9:09 and closed at that time also automotically and all of my clients lost huge amount of their equity by this false position.

does it show they are scamming me?

I made several contact with them and they told me this can heppen with your equity and your leverage but I think it can not happen

For micro account, it is possible to open 10.0 (and more, especially on over usd3k account) lot size trades as the value per 10.0 lot size is only usd1.00
However, lot size value for metals is a bit different from currencies, and for this it need to be checked out by the broker.

Placing 10.0 lot size trades instead of 1.0 lot size; yah? Hmmm, this confirms that I am not the only one doing that.

Thanks for your reply!

as I checked in their website this is specification for XAG/USD:

Precious Metal:XAGUSD /Contract Size:5000 Oz/Spread 4 cents/Min. Fluctuation:0.01/Orders:15 cents/Margin:1000 USD/

I used Multi terminal for 4 managed accounts,there is something weird because I opened this position for all of these accounts,and all of them has equity close.

For Account 21908 equity was 3638.74$ and for Account 21677 equity was 3757.3$ before opening this position.this position opened for 21908 but for 21677 it says:
" order buy 10.00 XAGUSDi opening at 0.0000 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 failed [Not enough money]"

its so weird because equity of 21677 was more than 21908!

I showed this to Fxpulp but they say 21677 has 1:100 leverage but 21908 has 1:300 leverage. what do you think about it?

每个账户预先设定的杠杆都不一样,如果他说是因为杠杆的不同而造成21677开不了的话,我觉得这样是挺合理的。

每个账户的设定杠杆比率都不一样,根据他的理由,21677不够钱去开position,我觉得这也是合理的。

What will happen now with investors money after the suspension of fxpulp licence?
How can we withdraw our funds from fxpulp and is our money still safe there?

Back