1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fxringleader scammer

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by fx.bahoaaa, Apr 19, 2011.

1. fx.bahoaaa

fx.bahoaaa Recruit

dear
    i am contacting you because i know that you are one of the best sites in the field of forex
    i would like to tell you that i have been scammed by of the signal provider called "fxringleader".
    i am new in the field of trading forex and during my search on the net i found this site " www.fxringleader.com" , i see his result report and i were so interested with his results , i contacted them and they gave me a good offer that i will pay 1000 us dollars for six months , although they offer 1 month with 350 usdollars , so i found it a good chance to subscribe with their service , and i sent them the money with westernunion , and i am still have the westernunion sheet.
    i tried their signal and all the trades are loosing trades and i can send all the trades the sent to me for confirmation.
    i tried to contact them several times by email requesting to return my money back, at first they respond and send some files for me like that with their signal we can turn 3500 us dollars to million dollars , and they still sending false signal .

i contacted them several times again but without any responce , so can you help me with tha , i still have the western union sheet and all their signal email & sms
    so , what can i do ,can you help me with that subject
    they are from united states of america, , north west palm beach , fl

thanks

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

What sort of refund guarantee do they offer? If there is one on their website, grab a screenshot and post it here before they change it.