FXSHAREROBOTS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!

Please stop telling these fine people at FPA lies. You have just today - after these posts - finally refunded my money. You have been exchanging messages with me by email for more than a month now. You know how to contact me. You have NO instructions about how to use the software properly in the USA or you would have told me this back on July 22 when I first contacted you about these problems. I never saw any results with your software because of the errors it generated. It would be better if you treated your customers with respect. Please remember our success with your software is your success. This is Licensed software. You can turn it off at any time from your side. Refunds should be allowed. Maybe if you let people run it on a demo account before you take our money these problems could be avoided. My advice is still the same DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FXSHAREROBOTS!!!

I am talking about your case anymore. There is nothing, but blind hate from you. I am asking for post creators contact and I have something to say for him too, since he uses it incorrectly as well. As for you, thanks for your professional advice!

for all the people should be warned about fxsharerobot., its product is a complete scam

heres the product ea scalper

and hedge ea

even paypal was fooledby fxsharerobots., paypal can't do anything about a dispute on an obvious scammer what the heck.,

Don't fall for this crap - when something is too good to be true, it usually is.

Don't fall for this crap - when something is too good to be true, it usually is.
I have already explained about those videos before. This is totally wrong usage. Clearly he does not know what he is doing with the settings. EA's has a memory file system he does not disabled it during testing, so it loaded settings from the last trading cycle and messed up the whole test. Also another settings is wrong. We have provided a set file for those results that we got, on our video was few weeks long test, and in that period it was 100% successful. Its a scalper, those strategies are aggressive, what did you expect, a robot that runs without any losses? There are many factors involved here. Anyway, we have done a lot of updates and offer another types of strategies. You are welcome to read the opinions about them in our review page on this site...

I've bought two ea's. Grid EA blown my account in less than 48 hours on GBPUSD. The Market Tracker EA has one setfile but that file is - like the EA - totally unusable. For me it was a bad experience.

I've bought two ea's. Grid EA blown my account in less than 48 hours on GBPUSD. The Market Tracker EA has one setfile but that file is - like the EA - totally unusable. For me it was a bad experience.
May I ask what was the the balance, leverage and settings that you used for Grid EA?

May I ask what was the the balance, leverage and settings that you used for Grid EA?
Sure. Grid EA was €420 and leverage 1:500. When i bought it i was told that i can use it on €200 account and be safe. The Market Tracker EA has a setfile that is unusable. I tried tweaking the settings but none of them worked for me. The default settings can't be used, so i feel scammed by your 'company'. Paid $59 for something that does not work or can be used. I talked about it with professional programmers and they all told me the same: this EA cannot work.

And you have used default settings with 0.1lot and smart lot enabled on 420eur account?? May I ask by who you was told that you can use default settings on 200eur account?

No no. i was using 0.01. And what about the Market Tracker EA. It offers one setfile and that can't be used by a normal user who don't have an account with less dan 100.000 dollar in it. When changing the parameters the EA gives strange behaviour and results in loss.

Clearly there must to be something you missed with the settings. On such a low account you should maximum use 0.01 on single pair, and spaces between a trades must be adjusted, or even reverse the EA, especially when talking about GBP pairs volatility... Have you read users manual guide about each parameter, and tested it on strategy tester with visual ON to see how stable they are?

Back