FXSHAREROBOTS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!

sampatrick22

Recruit
for all the people should be warned about fxsharerobot., its product is a complete scam

heres the product ea scalper

and hedge ea

even paypal was fooledby fxsharerobots., paypal can't do anything about a dispute on an obvious scammer what the heck.,

for all the people should be warned about fxsharerobot., its product is a complete scam

heres the product ea scalper

and hedge ea

even paypal was fooledby fxsharerobots., paypal can't do anything about a dispute on an obvious scammer what the heck.,

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I bought Renko Scalper EA from fxsharerobots.com with high hopes that it would work for me.
I loaded the software and experienced FIFO violations and Hedging violations on my account. Yes USA account. I contacted support for advice and they had no options for me except change to a non-US broker.
Their website clearly states "Works with all Brokers" on their main website. I asked for my money back as I could not use their software. They replied NO. DO NOT buy anything from fxsharerobots.com unless you understand the implications of FIFO and Hedging. I never got a chance to see if the software could work with all of the errors.

Back