• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXStabilizer.com

General discussions of a financial company
I m with this EA for the past 5 months. It was getting me some profits every month but last week it completely wiped out my account of 75%.
Now i stopped using it.

Hello riya2015!
Thanks for your feedback.
We are really sorry that you’ve experienced such a situation with our EA. It can happen when risks are way too high or leverage is too small. Or both. Or it was wiped out just because of the nature of Forex market – we had a stop loss there as well.
Trading on Forex can be tricky and you can’t be 100% protected. But you can reduce risk by not trading with your whole deposit. Trading with a small amount of deposit is a healthy habit of a successful trader.
For example, if your risk was set to 25%, after a stop loss you would still have 75% of your deposit to cover your loss and get your 25% back.

If you have other questions, please, contact our support so we can investigate your case and help you adjusting EA to your needs and risks.

WARNING. I found new information from one member on myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/fxmower/1465858,3#postRow249230
http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/fxmower/1465858,3#postRow249230
It is the same vendor who earns on a dangerous martingale strategy without SL!!! Therefore, it only uses cent accounts.

WARNING 16 Other WebSites same vendor:
fxmower.com
fxdiverse.com
fxcharger.com
fxturbine.com
fxstabilizer.com
fxprocapital.com
fxoxygen.com
fx-secret.com
fxbringer.com
myfxplay.com
forex-spectre.com
forexseven.com
fx-builder.com
fx-seer.com
forex-incontrol.com
powerfulforex.com

Hello, Jarora!
First of all, as far as we understand you are our competitor so this kind of behavior is totally understandable.
I want to assure you that all systems under FXStabilizer brand and other systems that have been released under our company’s name have mandatory stop loss.
As proof of my words I am providing a screenshot of our account with 1 stop loss on AUDUSD. Every account of FXStablizer have the same stop loss, it’s just none of them reached it.
stoplossaud.png

Despite the fact that information of us working in the same company was provided by our competitor – it is true. We are not denying nor hiding fact that we are working in the same company. We have a lot of developers and big tech support. Every EA is sold as a standalone product and don’t get mixed up with other robots, because most systems has its own developers and tech support.
At FXStabilizer and other company’s websites we provide high quality support and actively trying to help our clients – this is our general principle for all projects created by our company.

I'm really happy that they stopped trading - looking at the current market situation it was really smart decision. That way @FxStabilizer showed that they care about our money.
I was trading EURUSD and AUDUSD and I couldn't be more happy - very stable and profitable.
I was trying to trade on EURGBP - but I got a stoploss and haven't traded that pair ever since.
CHFJPY was pretty good too.

I'm really happy that they stopped trading - looking at the current market situation it was really smart decision. That way @FxStabilizer showed that they care about our money.
I was trading EURUSD and AUDUSD and I couldn't be more happy - very stable and profitable.
I was trying to trade on EURGBP - but I got a stoploss and haven't traded that pair ever since.
CHFJPY was pretty good too.
Did FX Stabilizer email you to stop trading? Or remotely control your trading? Tia.

Back