FxStart.ru scam

Sibil

Recruit
I opened an account with fxstart.ru about 16 months ago and i had some profit and withdraw some of profit about 3 or 4 times ,but about 4 month a go when i requested withdraw some profit again they cancel my request and ask for my passport , then i send copy of my passport for them and request again ,but they repeat asking passport , it was repeated 6 times , then i send email to Boss@fxstart.ru and complain but after that they clean and delete most of the profitable trades in my account and all my balance gone , it's now negative balance . it's now about 40 days that i complain about deleting orders from my account but there is no response

Account Number : 40286

it is good to take screenshots from account regulary, like this there is a proof that there was money in account.

FXstart.ru Scam

it is good to take screenshots from account regulary, like this there is a proof that there was money in account.

I will send that tickets one by one and i am waiting for their response .

1- Ticket no : 13973143 , profit cleared from history

Attachments

• 1-13973143-Before.JPG
    1-13973143-Before.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 1-13973143-After.JPG
    1-13973143-After.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 28
yes, this broker is a Thief, this is not a broker, they are thieves and scammers,
they also delete my profits from my account without any notice and they never replied back and ignored,
FPA must acknowledge people that dont invest any money on this scammers.

Back