FXstations, Dubai Branch

helipilot139

Private, 1st Class
I have made a withdrawal request 8 weeks ago and it is still pending process. First, this is just my money(balance) that I have not even used for trading, so I deposited the money and later on, I changed my mind and told them I do not want to trade forex anymore, just return my money back. It is not even profit that I made trading or any service used from FXSTATIONS. During the past 8 weeks, all my contact with them by email or phone, was just to delay me more and more and not honor my withdrawal and I do not know the reason. I had to contact their NZ main office today to see if this scam is just local or supported by the mother company.
I have a track of all the emails for proof.

upload_2016-9-11_22-43-3.png
upload_2016-9-11_22-42-45.png

They claimed to be registered in New Zealand, VFSC (Vanuatu Financial Services Commission) and America NFA. Make a complaint to these authorities and attach the screenshot of where they claimed they are registered in these countries. But high chances the above claims are faked. They can't even put a proper sentence together. New Zealand's authority is FSPR, not FSBR as they claimed.

I hope you made you payments by Credit Card. In this case, contact your bank quickly and ask to open a chargeback against all payments made to them, reason for "Services not provided as promised".

upload_2016-9-11_22-45-7.png

Another discrepancy in the address listed. All these can be gathered from their websites and T&C. Screenshot/save all these information to be used in the chargeback against them.

Drop me a private message if you would like more advises or on how I might be able to help you.

I have made a withdrawal request 8 weeks ago and it is still pending process. First, this is just my money(balance) that I have not even used for trading, so I deposited the money and later on, I changed my mind and told them I do not want to trade forex anymore, just return my money back. It is not even profit that I made trading or any service used from FXSTATIONS. During the past 8 weeks, all my contact with them by email or phone, was just to delay me more and more and not honor my withdrawal and I do not know the reason. I had to contact their NZ main office today to see if this scam is just local or supported by the mother company.
I have a track of all the emails for proof.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Make sure to send a link and a screenshot to the NFA. Ask them of they've ever heard of this company.

Back