FXTM wipe away from my account All my profit

Hello Ogbeide! Each complaint does not go unnoticed and is always treated with a detailed response. Please be reminded, that a detailed explanation of the situation has been sent to your email twice. If you have any additional questions, you can reply to the emails that were sent to you by the Company. We will be glad to provide you with a response.

Hello fxtm,
I want you to tell us those traders that lost their money as a result of the spike or error you are claiming that gave these trader profit, how many of them have you refunded their money back to? Give us proofs here. Fxtm are real scammmmms

All the profit I made trading on the 4th of January 2021 . Please I want them to put back my money
Hello fellow trader,
Thank you for letting us know who the scam fxtm are. I will advise look for a better broker and take a legal step against them. Also involve the media and journalist. At least all traders should be aware of the scam broker fxtm are.

What is funny is how do one know when error quote are been presented to traders in order not to get wipe away by FXTM

This should be looked into seriously, if the trader went the other way and lost his fund this will not be the issue the broker will not come to say all this grammar. But because it was not in the broker's favor they came up to disqualify the profits and give some funny reasons not to pay him. Please pay him his profit and retain your integrity FXTM all eyes are on you and we are all interested in this case and will like to know the final resolution.

Hello fellow trader,
Thank you for letting us know who the scam fxtm are. I will advise look for a better broker and take a legal step against them. Also involve the media and journalist. At least all traders should be aware of the scam broker fxtm are.
You are very correct my brother, FXTM should humbly pay the trader his earned profit and maintain their Integrity as this issue will be escalated over the net and many traders will get more awareness of brokers to avoid

how many of them have you refunded their money back to?
Please pay him his profit

Hello! Kindly note, that error quotes (spikes) were received from our liquidity providers, the Company does not interfere in the quotes flow. In accordance with the Client Agreement, a quote obtained and executed by the Company must not be manifestly erroneous or error quote, therefore, the Company may at its absolute discretion adjust the Client’s trading account balance to remove the illicit profit.

Back