FxTradeFair.com

Fg.2019

Recruit
I have started a review for this company with my story but I will also like to add it here.r

I wanted to reach out and get myself well acquainted with both FPA as a company and the platform / forum. Its been a very rough few months / weeks for me financially as I am in the middle of really understanding that I have been scammed out of my money by a "company " online through bitcoin binary trading. In searching for help, I have noticed the amount of uncertainty online regarding recovery scam companies alike. Of course the embarrassment of making such a naive and reckless mistake with my money is a huge learning experience for me, one I am very much sorry for to both me and my family and to which I fully accept the responsibility of my mistake. In doing so, I want to both make the effort to bring this company to light on the forum, and make a fair attempt to recuperate my funds. I have noticed Gembell Limited being talked about here of which it's affiliated websites all stem back to it, or Pocket Option. I have been involved with one of those companies / websites which goes by the name of Fxtradefair to which I have currently " invested " and spent a total of $53k (brutal) where I purchase bitcoin through coinmama then transferring to the broker to then watch my account over the months increase to a wopping $685089.20. Through a series of required fees, which I paid, the account appeared to gain earnings. These fees required where all part of this checkout process to withdraw my payout. I am still in dialogue with the company, the broker, and an account manager. My account is still "live". As you can imagine the embarrassment. There are of course more details to the transactions, ones which include the admittance of the broker stealing funds, which has been confirmed by the account manager, to the company now stonewalling my emails with a demand on a Demurrage fee of $8000.00 to be the "last" payment to be paid before I receive my payout. I have every interaction documented, though I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to start and who can actually help? and how safe is this for me to try and recover my capital ? The Sec, CFTC, FBI all have voiced publicly their new engagements with cryptocurrency cases, though reporting to the Fbi make me nervous. Also companies like Winchargeback and Wealth Recovery International have brutal reviews not to mention WRI being sentenced and in court if not all ready closed for fraud. I have also noticed someone in the forum sharing their experience with AvastradeFX.com, which is also roughly the same website to that of FXtradefair.com all stemming back to Gembell Limited and Pocket Option. Forgive my long windedness.

In addition to the posted story I may add how this all started. ( My level of embarrassment is beyond personal comprehension at the moment but I think it's important to share this story at the very least for someone to read and avoid it ) I met a broker online through Instagram. After chatting he set me up with an account which tied me to FXtradefair. We started the investment at $1k. With in a few days he reach out and asked if I wanted to invest another $1500 and I would get my return within the same time ( a weeks time) I felt comfortable with this at that point ( of course totally stupid ) Once these funds where "invested" the account / platform started to register "profit ". This is where my naivety really kicks in. I was then notified by fxtradefair that my profits, which within the weeks time had risen to just over $250k on the platform, required me to upgrade my account which I was to then pay $6k and my profits would be then transferred to my bank account. At this point, I had big problem on my hands. It was then that I knew this was wrong. SO I brought it up the broker. We argued about back and forth with him constantly assuring me that it was part of the check out process and that I had nothing to worry about. Some time passed and human rationality and the idea of this actually, maybe being real, lingered in my mind. I can really use this to take care of my family. This feeling, though not logical with the circumstance, was the main factor in making my decision to pay each fee thereafter, each time with the amount of profit raising. I paid a Tax fee, a commission fee, and a COT fee ( which they called a Cost of Transfer Fee, which them sign an agreement to be the final fee to be paid within this checkout process) It took me some time to actually pay all of this. This started in February 2019. I paid the COt fee in June. The broker warned me that I was taking to long, as weeks had passed, and that I risked being charged a late dummarge fee. ( I know.... the stupidity is very high). Once I paid the Cot fee, of course he hit me with a $4k late fee. At this point, in my mind I had on the other side of the fence a $650k return coming to me. So I paid it.

My story is a bit long...... so bear with me.. it's healthy for me to talk about.

Along side this dialogue with the broker, an account manager reached out to me mid way through the process. Rapport had been established over weeks and I felt a level of trust with this person. I told him that the Broker had charged me a late fee which he then expressed concern to not pay it. ( i already had ) He told me the broker had stolen money, and that he also now had to manage the brokers clients, claiming that the broker had stollen up to $10k of what I had delivered ( keep in mind that I was sending them BITCOIN ) The broker within days closed his instagram account, where we had our dialogue going ( I have a full record of our dialogue ) A few days later the broker reached out to me via email saying that he was having instragram account problems. ( Instagram was actually down in real life so this was confusing ) . I did not respond to him for a week or so. He then wrote me saying that he was very sorry for having taken the money from me. He claim (more embarrasing feelings on my end here) that he used it to take care of his sick mother. Then telling me that he would pay me back but that I had to now repay FXtradefair the demurrage fee of $8800. and that it was the last fee to receive my payout. I spoke to the company, the account manager, and after long debates, ( all documented through writing) they all now say the same thing, that the demurrage fee is now owed. The account manager went as far as offering to pay half of the amount $4k to help me out. What a mistake.

I can imagine how stupid (because it's true.. its stupid of me ) I look.

Fxtradefair is under the umbrella of Pocket Option / Gembell Limited. There are a multitude of website under these names. Clearly illegal. Though the legality and power is not totally understood, I reached out to http://ifmrrc.com who claims to be regulating these websites. To their "surprise" after my pointing out that Fxtradefair has their id number on their website, giving the impression they are regulated through IFMRRC (though this might not be anything of real value) IFMRRC then wrote back to me that indeed this was illegal and that they were going to be contacting Fxtradefair. I have not heard back from IFMRRC after repeated emails searching for updates.

Though my funds might be totally lost, I would like to bring these "companies" into the light and publicly known. If there is a way to recuperate my loss, having real guidance would be truly appreciated. I feel like I've been rung through a humbling slap in the face by reality. It hurts, but I'm actually grateful for it.

I have started a review for this company with my story but I will also like to add it here.r

I wanted to reach out and get myself well acquainted with both FPA as a company and the platform / forum. Its been a very rough few months / weeks for me financially as I am in the middle of really understanding that I have been scammed out of my money by a "company " online through bitcoin binary trading. In searching for help, I have noticed the amount of uncertainty online regarding recovery scam companies alike. Of course the embarrassment of making such a naive and reckless mistake with my money is a huge learning experience for me, one I am very much sorry for to both me and my family and to which I fully accept the responsibility of my mistake. In doing so, I want to both make the effort to bring this company to light on the forum, and make a fair attempt to recuperate my funds. I have noticed Gembell Limited being talked about here of which it's affiliated websites all stem back to it, or Pocket Option. I have been involved with one of those companies / websites which goes by the name of Fxtradefair to which I have currently " invested " and spent a total of $53k (brutal) where I purchase bitcoin through coinmama then transferring to the broker to then watch my account over the months increase to a wopping $685089.20. Through a series of required fees, which I paid, the account appeared to gain earnings. These fees required where all part of this checkout process to withdraw my payout. I am still in dialogue with the company, the broker, and an account manager. My account is still "live". As you can imagine the embarrassment. There are of course more details to the transactions, ones which include the admittance of the broker stealing funds, which has been confirmed by the account manager, to the company now stonewalling my emails with a demand on a Demurrage fee of $8000.00 to be the "last" payment to be paid before I receive my payout. I have every interaction documented, though I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to start and who can actually help? and how safe is this for me to try and recover my capital ? The Sec, CFTC, FBI all have voiced publicly their new engagements with cryptocurrency cases, though reporting to the Fbi make me nervous. Also companies like Winchargeback and Wealth Recovery International have brutal reviews not to mention WRI being sentenced and in court if not all ready closed for fraud. I have also noticed someone in the forum sharing their experience with AvastradeFX.com, which is also roughly the same website to that of FXtradefair.com all stemming back to Gembell Limited and Pocket Option. Forgive my long windedness.

In addition to the posted story I may add how this all started. ( My level of embarrassment is beyond personal comprehension at the moment but I think it's important to share this story at the very least for someone to read and avoid it ) I met a broker online through Instagram. After chatting he set me up with an account which tied me to FXtradefair. We started the investment at $1k. With in a few days he reach out and asked if I wanted to invest another $1500 and I would get my return within the same time ( a weeks time) I felt comfortable with this at that point ( of course totally stupid ) Once these funds where "invested" the account / platform started to register "profit ". This is where my naivety really kicks in. I was then notified by fxtradefair that my profits, which within the weeks time had risen to just over $250k on the platform, required me to upgrade my account which I was to then pay $6k and my profits would be then transferred to my bank account. At this point, I had big problem on my hands. It was then that I knew this was wrong. SO I brought it up the broker. We argued about back and forth with him constantly assuring me that it was part of the check out process and that I had nothing to worry about. Some time passed and human rationality and the idea of this actually, maybe being real, lingered in my mind. I can really use this to take care of my family. This feeling, though not logical with the circumstance, was the main factor in making my decision to pay each fee thereafter, each time with the amount of profit raising. I paid a Tax fee, a commission fee, and a COT fee ( which they called a Cost of Transfer Fee, which them sign an agreement to be the final fee to be paid within this checkout process) It took me some time to actually pay all of this. This started in February 2019. I paid the COt fee in June. The broker warned me that I was taking to long, as weeks had passed, and that I risked being charged a late dummarge fee. ( I know.... the stupidity is very high). Once I paid the Cot fee, of course he hit me with a $4k late fee. At this point, in my mind I had on the other side of the fence a $650k return coming to me. So I paid it.

My story is a bit long...... so bear with me.. it's healthy for me to talk about.

Along side this dialogue with the broker, an account manager reached out to me mid way through the process. Rapport had been established over weeks and I felt a level of trust with this person. I told him that the Broker had charged me a late fee which he then expressed concern to not pay it. ( i already had ) He told me the broker had stolen money, and that he also now had to manage the brokers clients, claiming that the broker had stollen up to $10k of what I had delivered ( keep in mind that I was sending them BITCOIN ) The broker within days closed his instagram account, where we had our dialogue going ( I have a full record of our dialogue ) A few days later the broker reached out to me via email saying that he was having instragram account problems. ( Instagram was actually down in real life so this was confusing ) . I did not respond to him for a week or so. He then wrote me saying that he was very sorry for having taken the money from me. He claim (more embarrasing feelings on my end here) that he used it to take care of his sick mother. Then telling me that he would pay me back but that I had to now repay FXtradefair the demurrage fee of $8800. and that it was the last fee to receive my payout. I spoke to the company, the account manager, and after long debates, ( all documented through writing) they all now say the same thing, that the demurrage fee is now owed. The account manager went as far as offering to pay half of the amount $4k to help me out. What a mistake.

I can imagine how stupid (because it's true.. its stupid of me ) I look.

Fxtradefair is under the umbrella of Pocket Option / Gembell Limited. There are a multitude of website under these names. Clearly illegal. Though the legality and power is not totally understood, I reached out to http://ifmrrc.com who claims to be regulating these websites. To their "surprise" after my pointing out that Fxtradefair has their id number on their website, giving the impression they are regulated through IFMRRC (though this might not be anything of real value) IFMRRC then wrote back to me that indeed this was illegal and that they were going to be contacting Fxtradefair. I have not heard back from IFMRRC after repeated emails searching for updates.

Though my funds might be totally lost, I would like to bring these "companies" into the light and publicly known. If there is a way to recuperate my loss, having real guidance would be truly appreciated. I feel like I've been rung through a humbling slap in the face by reality. It hurts, but I'm actually grateful for it.
Basically they asked you money in the name of getting your profit and you sent them everytime. One question, what was the total money you sent them so far?

I transferred a total of $50,749.72 worth in Bitcoin through Luno into specific wallets they provided me with. I purchase $53k through Coinmama.

I transferred a total of $50,749.72 worth in Bitcoin through Luno into specific wallets they provided me with. I purchase $53k through Coinmama.
Few suggestions for you to get it start to, try the regulators and police in your country and wherever the company claims to be based. Also, It will be good if you can share any evidence showing the fees they demanded.

Few suggestions for you to get it start to, try the regulators and police in your country and wherever the company claims to be based. Also, It will be good if you can share any evidence showing the fees they demanded.
So essentially, the Sec, CFTC, FBI. I'm in California. I have been looking into Winchargeback.com . Is there any further knowledge on this recovery company or recommendations?

Why do they have something like very specific wallets or something like that anyway ? Smells like a scam from the very begining, I thought that each broker have their own unique branded things for that matter and that's really it no matter what;)

So essentially, the Sec, CFTC, FBI. I'm in California. I have been looking into Winchargeback.com . Is there any further knowledge on this recovery company or recommendations?
Sorry for the late reply, so far I heard good about winchargeback. You can read more about then here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12467/www.winchargeback.com

Note: Before you go with them I suggestion yo to check the reviews and thread properl and keep us updated. Best of luck :)

Back