fxtrademarket.com

Hi, no they don't, whenever I tried for a withdrawal they said I couldn't as I was tied into a 18 month contract because I joined them through what they called a funnel (so they say) it didn't really bother me because I was making good money Ha so I thought,and as I said earlier why keep things going for 18 months when they could have closed my account etc after 7 months. The thing is my account is still there and I can still access it but I can't get any reply from them or phone calls. I'm at my wits end.

Hi, no they don't, whenever I tried for a withdrawal they said I couldn't as I was tied into a 18 month contract because I joined them through what they called a funnel (so they say) it didn't really bother me because I was making good money Ha so I thought,and as I said earlier why keep things going for 18 months when they could have closed my account etc after 7 months. The thing is my account is still there and I can still access it but I can't get any reply from them or phone calls. I'm at my wits end.

Are you a EUR resident by any chance..?

do you think it would be worth contacting the Estonian financial authority ( Eesti Pank, the Financial Supervision Authority)?
as fxtrademarket.com are definitely not going to appear on here

seems like it was a scam I tried to get into account today but website is not loading ,I think they have done a runner.

Can someone from the forex peace army please let me know what I can do now, FXTRADEMARKET has a new fancy website with a phone number that doesn't work ,I have tried to get into my account and it says invalid credentials the support has changed to support@fxtrademarket.org from fxtrademarket.com im very worried some other people will be scammed of their money by these crooks

I have just tried to email them on support and the mail was sent back no delivered, I don't know if its just not up and running yet or they have blocked my emails.

Back