fxtrademarket.com

I have just tried to email them on support and the mail was sent back no delivered, I don't know if its just not up and running yet or they have blocked my emails.

I can still see the website fxtrademarket.com

It says in their Terms and Conditions they are governed by UK law. Have you contacted the FCA https://www.fca.org.uk/contact to report this scam and also ask them if fxmarkets is authorised to provide these investments in the UK?

Also, how did you deposit with them? have you filed for a chargeback if it was by credit card, there is a time limit to be able do that and did they ever send you anything with their physical address on it or about their company registration? because I cannot see anything on the website.

fxtrademarkets - terms and conditions governed by UK law.png

Can someone from the forex peace army please let me know what I can do now, FXTRADEMARKET has a new fancy website with a phone number that doesn't work ,I have tried to get into my account and it says invalid credentials the support has changed to support@fxtrademarket.org from fxtrademarket.com im very worried some other people will be scammed of their money by these crooks

fxtrademarket.org is not even a registered domain !
so any support queries to support@fxtrademarket.org will go nowhere !!

fxtrademarket.org - not a registered domain.png

I can still see the website fxtrademarket.com

It says in their Terms and Conditions they are governed by UK law. Have you contacted the FCA https://www.fca.org.uk/contact to report this scam and also ask them if fxmarkets is authorised to provide these investments in the UK?

Also, how did you deposit with them? have you filed for a chargeback if it was by credit card, there is a time limit to be able do that and did they ever send you anything with their physical address on it or about their company registration? because I cannot see anything on the website.

View attachment 50783
hi thanks for the reply ,this is a new website and a lot of things on it are not working at the minute i will get in touch with the FCA now that they have about uk law shall apply in the terms etc , as the FCA already have them as scam beware on their site i am just wondering if someone has taken over the name ?i see the name AX-CAPITAL crops up on the deposits and withdrawals pages I wonder who they are. I had to laugh (if I didn't id cry)when they were on about they cant have fraud etc they are the biggest fraudsters out there.
once the support page starts working can I re-invite them to the site?

that's my letter away to the FCA advising that FXTRADEMARKET are saying they are now under UK law and if I can take them to arbitration, also for the FCA to look at the website as to see if fxtrademarket are breaking any rules.
I didn't get a reply re, can I re invite them to come on here once support is actually working

Received a reply from the FCA a waste of time really , they cant basically do anything they have to be impartial ,response,
"This means we are unable to investigate or intervene in individual matters and we don’t have dispute resolution powers for individual complaints."
So really if you have been scammed there is no one to guide you ,help you,or fight your case.Typical UK

Back