fxtrademarket.com

Johndar9

Private
please read attached and tell me how to proceed with actions against them which could be difficult as they don't reply to emails or messages on the support website.

John

Attachments

• .odt - OpenOffice Writer 03_12_2019 16_30_16.png
    .odt - OpenOffice Writer 03_12_2019 16_30_16.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 17
C
please read attached and tell me how to proceed with actions against them which could be difficult as they don't reply to emails or messages on the support website.

John
Copy and paste the content you attached to this post.

Hi I started with FXtrademarket around 16 months ago I was green and had thoughts of early retirement etc I had various account managers who put the trades on for me and over the time my account did brilliantly well over £150k.around a month ago my account manager who phone me or messaged me on WhatsApp put everything on gold and everything was fine I looked at my trades 1 morning and was pretty much the same as when put on (gold price was 1.488) I looked again 30 mins later and I was minus £100k p/l I looked at the gold price and it had actually risen but the price on the platform was 1.413 over the following week the price on the platform dropped to close my trades on stop loss but in fact the gold price had hardly moved, so either they had manipulated the price on the platform or there was a glitch I assumed there was a glitch I phoned on the WhatsApp and got someone who said not to worry I heard nothing for a week or so then I received a phone call from someone at the company (a chief executive) saying the account manager had been sacked because he had lost 6 million on gold (but the price had risen) and I would get a phone call from a new account manager either the next day or the Monday he also said something about it going to court /insurance etc . So I thought fine but I have had no contact from anyone in 3 to 4 weeks I keep trying the WhatsApp number but no one answers I don't have a main line number for the company they all stopped working a while ago and they don't answer any emails to support or when I write to them through the website contact form . I cant invite them to the court as they don't answer any mails and cant contact support as no support number . I m at my wits end I have not had any money back from the company in this time because they said I had been brought in through bitcoin trader and that company wont let withdrawals for 18 months .I actually said a while ago to my account manager about scamming and he said I he had wanted to scam me he could have done it a lot earlier than now which does make sense.

That's a reduced version

hope you can help

Hi,
How will I know if fxtrademarket has seen the invitation to come on here or just ignoring it?

Hi I started with FXtrademarket around 16 months ago I was green and had thoughts of early retirement etc I had various account managers who put the trades on for me and over the time my account did brilliantly well over £150k.around a month ago my account manager who phone me or messaged me on WhatsApp put everything on gold and everything was fine I looked at my trades 1 morning and was pretty much the same as when put on (gold price was 1.488) I looked again 30 mins later and I was minus £100k p/l I looked at the gold price and it had actually risen but the price on the platform was 1.413 over the following week the price on the platform dropped to close my trades on stop loss but in fact the gold price had hardly moved, so either they had manipulated the price on the platform or there was a glitch I assumed there was a glitch I phoned on the WhatsApp and got someone who said not to worry I heard nothing for a week or so then I received a phone call from someone at the company (a chief executive) saying the account manager had been sacked because he had lost 6 million on gold (but the price had risen) and I would get a phone call from a new account manager either the next day or the Monday he also said something about it going to court /insurance etc . So I thought fine but I have had no contact from anyone in 3 to 4 weeks I keep trying the WhatsApp number but no one answers I don't have a main line number for the company they all stopped working a while ago and they don't answer any emails to support or when I write to them through the website contact form . I cant invite them to the court as they don't answer any mails and cant contact support as no support number . I m at my wits end I have not had any money back from the company in this time because they said I had been brought in through bitcoin trader and that company wont let withdrawals for 18 months .I actually said a while ago to my account manager about scamming and he said I he had wanted to scam me he could have done it a lot earlier than now which does make sense.

That's a reduced version

hope you can help
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

hi I filled in the form and pressed the send invite button, I was just wondering how I know they have looked at the invite or if they are just ignoring it.

thanks

Hi here are 2 photos of the actual gold price on 6th November and the price they say it was on the stop loss.
So the actual price was 1.486.74 but they stop loss my trades saying the price was 1.410.75.as you can see by the graph a few days before i should have been well in profit as gold had risen but my account was minus £100,000
Microsoft Edge 06_12_2019 15_29_33.pngMicrosoft Edge 06_12_2019 15_24_43.png

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Dec 9, 2019 at 7:53 AM

Back