FXUB

euroforex

Private
Hi FPA Recruits
I've set up a live trading broadcast during the PST London/NY session on http://ubroadcast.com/channel/fxub - Mon - Fri. I come on at 0600 PST. This is not CNBC news or FX entertainment - but interactive for chat - if you want. If I make a trade I mentioned it on air and why I did it. Maybe this can be developed over time? Anyway, just a note if you're interested. Always open for your two cents that is positive and constructive - I would like to share solid info on leading currency of the day - set ups for break outs - we're all eyes on the markets as retail traders - so it's a global brain trust out there that can empower via the Internet - e.g. as I write this EURAUD continues to climb - what over a 1000 pips this week so far - and just in the last half hour 83 pips during my 1300 PST time zone. During real time - things happen fast - entry points opportunities can't be missed - and eco reports as well for heads up on reversals. I have a watch chart on 21 of the currencies that gives me real time directions and percentage changes that provide an edge on which currency is leading the pack. As well, if you trade equities/commodities/options as ancillary to your FX trading - I'm open; note - there is a fundamental/technical mix to my decision making but I'm making judgments on any one's preferred trading style; there is no revenue making on this website for clicking on it. It's free. You can watch or set up a login account as well - and can co-host. Peace, Rich

Last edited:
Back