fxunit.com

These are the biggest scammers ever. Lots of excuses, cannot withdraw money from the platform. Keeps pushing for more money. They have now been reported to Interpol. The credit card companies, local banks and to their accounts in Germany at Fidor bank. You will be pushed around between account managers. The back account in Germany is empty, so the money would be traced by the polices / Interpol

They claim to be in the UK, but we've managed to trace "Jordan", he called of from to Tirana in Albania
  • Provider: Abissnet Sh.a
  • IP: 77.242.26.30
fxunit.com

People involved, I'm sure their names are fake

Jordan White - apparent account manager, but he'e told so many stories, also faking his fake daughter sickness to avoid us
Jan Buhroskov & Christina Bern (Work as trading team) - Keep pushing for more money and it that does not work start to beg, and then threats that you will loose everything
Michael Dobson - Apparent fixer of accounts that when wrong, but demands EUR25k and cannot tell you when you can get your money back
Numbers they have called us from:
Steer WAY clear of these people ...

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.3252938,19.8114566,20.58z?hl=en

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.325...F8Nchl78IgaY3dkepCug!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

They are located there. Report it to the Interpol and end them. Jordan White is there and all the other liars. They have an office in Serbia too.

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.325...F8Nchl78IgaY3dkepCug!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Look at those map i send to you. they are right in that underground place named CMS. Now they removed everything and changed it but they are there scamming people even now

Wow thanks man! We are busy opening cases with the authorities below. They are again trying to blackmail us. Think we are gullible. We're you also scammed. How do you know them?
Please keep the other people in the mail we've all been scammed.

See below, they are trying to extort and blackmail us again. The think we are gullible. They are clearly hiding stuff, as they don't was to ask to obvious question.

The charge back is not going to happen, because of the blackmail I've received from your team. To tell me to cancel the charge back is further blackmail. I've sent all evidence to my bank an THEY decided that it was fraud and decided to to the refund.

My questions was still not aswered, I expect answers on the following.
  1. You have not once condemned Jordan, Jan, Kristina, Michael or what ever their names are??? Where are these people now??
  2. These people claim to be in the UK but use VOIP to hide in other countries?
  3. Did you listen to the skype voice recordings we submitted as evidence where we were blackmailed
  4. We had no contact for weeks after complaining, now when to post on social media you are suddenly interested
  5. The bank fraud department listened and looked at all the evidence and THEN decided THEMSELVES that its fraud
  6. I submitted several withdraw requests and was told/blackmailed by Jordan that only he can approve this. Blackmail!
  7. I do not care about any profits, I care that this is my life savings and my daughters education fund as mentioned several times to Jan, Jordan, Kristina
  8. It is one thing to make a deposit yourself and then being blackmailed to get the money back, being blackmailed to add more funds, to release funds. I have no open trades and did not touch it. Everything was done by Jan / Kristina while I watched "helplessly" from the side

New mail to them:

So its over. you are not taking this serious, as you and your scam company have not once answered my questions. How gullible do you link I am???

I've started the process. Do you think I'm playing games??? 11 Places where this will be logged. One which already labeled it as fraud and blackmail. 11 places coming for you ...

I will share all the case details with you, so that you see I am not your play mate ..

1. The FBI unit now setup here in Den Haag - www.ic3.gov
  2. The Traders court - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
  3. The CFTC - www.cftc.gov
  4. The SEC - www.sec.gov
  5. eConsumer - www.econsumer.gov
  6. ICS Card Services - Fraud department - They already establish that its fraud blackmail and scam - CASE NO: 101604743
  7. Dutch National Police - Fraud department
  8. Fidor Bank - Fraud department - Already logged- CASE no: KWGCOM-1700
  9. forexpeacearmy - Already logged
  10. Interpol - Al ready logged
  11. Europol

They are located there. Report it to the Interpol and end them. Jordan White is there and all the other liars. They have an office in Serbia too.

Look at those map i send to you. they are right in that underground place named CMS. Now they removed everything and changed it but they are there scamming people even now

How do you know that they are there? If you say that Jordan White is there then you should know his real name.. Please be so kind and give it to us.

How do you know that they are there? If you say that Jordan White is there then you should know his real name.. Please be so kind and give it to us.
Because i once applied for a job to them, but then i quit it cuz they were scamming innocent people, and they are there 100% Sure. I see them everyday when they open and close. I will try to get Jordan White real name but it will be difficult since i quit them. Please guys do anything you can to report it to the police, this is an accurate information, and don't listen to their blackmails they will never give you any money back, there are other brokers like Jordan there, Christine, Dave, Jack, Morgan and some others. The owner of the company is named Rafi and hes from Israel, the office opens at 10:00AM Albanian time, and closes 07:30PM time. But as i said Jordan is nothing then a simple person, the real head hiding after this is the guy named Rafi, and he works in a partnership with others, get him and you can get information for the other one. Its a big chain of scamming, even in Serbia they have a office
forextradingcentra.com is the webpage they lure people in then they send them in FXunit.com
Try getting into crm.forextradingcentral.com/admin/sessions/login the page they have numbers and the fake names of every employee

Back