fxunit.com

judeela

Private
These are the biggest scammers ever. Lots of excuses, cannot withdraw money from the platform. Keeps pushing for more money. They have now been reported to Interpol. The credit card companies, local banks and to their accounts in Germany at Fidor bank. You will be pushed around between account managers. The back account in Germany is empty, so the money would be traced by the polices / Interpol

They claim to be in the UK, but we've managed to trace "Jordan", he called of from to Tirana in Albania
  • Provider: Abissnet Sh.a
  • IP: 77.242.26.30
fxunit.com

People involved, I'm sure their names are fake

Jordan White - apparent account manager, but he'e told so many stories, also faking his fake daughter sickness to avoid us
Jan Buhroskov & Christina Bern (Work as trading team) - Keep pushing for more money and it that does not work start to beg, and then threats that you will loose everything
Michael Dobson - Apparent fixer of accounts that when wrong, but demands EUR25k and cannot tell you when you can get your money back
Numbers they have called us from:
Steer WAY clear of these people ...

These are the biggest scammers ever. Lots of excuses, cannot withdraw money from the platform. Keeps pushing for more money. They have now been reported to Interpol. The credit card companies, local banks and to their accounts in Germany at Fidor bank. You will be pushed around between account managers. The back account in Germany is empty, so the money would be traced by the polices / Interpol

They claim to be in the UK, but we've managed to trace "Jordan", he called of from to Tirana in Albania
  • Provider: Abissnet Sh.a
  • IP: 77.242.26.30
fxunit.com

People involved, I'm sure their names are fake

Jordan White - apparent account manager, but he'e told so many stories, also faking his fake daughter sickness to avoid us
Jan Buhroskov & Christina Bern (Work as trading team) - Keep pushing for more money and it that does not work start to beg, and then threats that you will loose everything
Michael Dobson - Apparent fixer of accounts that when wrong, but demands EUR25k and cannot tell you when you can get your money back
Numbers they have called us from:
Steer WAY clear of these people ...

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Doubt the guy will come. This our convo this am :

[8/18/17, 7:05:42 AM] Theuns: See that you rejected again my withdrawal... Any reason why?
[8/18/17, 7:07:37 AM] Jordan White: open position and then we speak
[8/18/17, 7:07:58 AM] Jordan White: my last word
[8/18/17, 7:19:10 AM] Theuns: Nowhere in your contract states that i HAVE to trade or open a POSITION.
[8/18/17, 7:20:07 AM] Theuns: You also breaking two clauses of your contract where it state i CAN use a third party trader and also the second clause which states i CAN with draw my money at any time.
[8/18/17, 7:21:27 AM] Jordan White: just after u see how is going the trade than u can make with draw
open positon and we speak
you choose
[8/18/17, 7:21:28 AM] Jordan White: !
[8/18/17, 7:22:26 AM] Jordan White: just a smoll one we are going to open
[8/18/17, 7:22:33 AM] Theuns: That is blackmailing and against the law. I don't want you to trade for me and i wish to withdraw my money..again...
[8/18/17, 7:22:57 AM] Jordan White: okay enjoy withdrawing the money !
[8/18/17, 7:24:18 AM] Jordan White: i have ur email and the password but i dont want to open by myself my friend
u need to understand that !!
[8/18/17, 7:24:48 AM] Jordan White: anyway you choose whats the best for u!

Doubt the guy will come. This our convo this am :

[8/18/17, 7:05:42 AM] Theuns: See that you rejected again my withdrawal... Any reason why?
[8/18/17, 7:07:37 AM] Jordan White: open position and then we speak
[8/18/17, 7:07:58 AM] Jordan White: my last word
[8/18/17, 7:19:10 AM] Theuns: Nowhere in your contract states that i HAVE to trade or open a POSITION.
[8/18/17, 7:20:07 AM] Theuns: You also breaking two clauses of your contract where it state i CAN use a third party trader and also the second clause which states i CAN with draw my money at any time.
[8/18/17, 7:21:27 AM] Jordan White: just after u see how is going the trade than u can make with draw
open positon and we speak
you choose
[8/18/17, 7:21:28 AM] Jordan White: !
[8/18/17, 7:22:26 AM] Jordan White: just a smoll one we are going to open
[8/18/17, 7:22:33 AM] Theuns: That is blackmailing and against the law. I don't want you to trade for me and i wish to withdraw my money..again...
[8/18/17, 7:22:57 AM] Jordan White: okay enjoy withdrawing the money !
[8/18/17, 7:24:18 AM] Jordan White: i have ur email and the password but i dont want to open by myself my friend
u need to understand that !!
[8/18/17, 7:24:48 AM] Jordan White: anyway you choose whats the best for u!

They are black,ailing all of us to deposit more money then only we can withdraw

The credit card company started the charge back on my transactions, after reviewing all prove sent to them. This included:
* denied withdraw requests
* extortion and blackmail demands from Jordan White and Michael Dobson
* Emails from Kristina "confirming" that more investment would "magically' unlock funds
* fraud reference numbers logged with Fidor bank
* Skype voice recordings from Jordan White denying withdrawals without additional investment and that only he can magically approve withdrawals
* reference to case logged interpol

Last week I also received a call from someone called Trevor from a Zurich number, +41445510031 claiming to be from fxunit and wanted to discuss things. I was busy at work, he promised to call back, but never did.

Anoher person Melanie called from an Amsterdam number (+31207168244) showed up as SCAM before, claiming to be from fxunit support. Also wanted to discuss this thread. My friend in New Zealand, also received an call from her asking to validate his cards again. Send pictures of it, so that they can process a refund. We are all waiting in anticipation!

They have all my details and I've verified my accounts, but all withdraw attempts rejected

I think the worst of all this that scammer Jordan claimed to be at hospital with his daughter and could not speak to us, while his syndicate friend made made "bad" investments at the same time, so that we loose all money, to blackmail us to invest more, to "save" our initial investment. I'll bet that Jordan was busy to illegally withdraw our money. He even told us that he will fly to America the following to for an emergency operation on her spine! Guess what, in the next few days trying to extort more money out of us, not one singe word about this.

So Melanie, I will mail you again to request a refund on my money

This is what we now got back from "support". They are telling lies. I have no options open and cannot withdraw. It seems they have now also "locked" my account as my password is not working anymore. I tried to reset it, but also not working:

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Support Fxunit <support@fxunit.com> wrote:
Dear, if the system rejects withdrawal request, I can't do anything about it.

What I can tell you form my side, is that when you make a withdrawal request make sure you don't have any open positions.

So the status is that we have been ignored and further blackmailed. "they" will apparently "allow us" (blackmail) to make withdrawals IF we cancel all disputes and remove all bad postings on social media. How gullible do these people think we are?

"they" are not condemning or responding to any of our questions with regards to the backmail and extortion by them and their traders. See the comms below. Not that I've not done the trades it was done by Jan. After they blackmailed to invest more money or loose everything, my account was not touched, so no trades, no profits. I've requested several times to refund my initial investment, attempted withdrawals, all rejected.

from "Melanie"
Dear Aldo,
Please understand that due to your charge back case which we received now, we had to block your account.
Try to understand that this is the policy of the company and we in support are obligated to do it.
If you will cancel the fraud cases you reported and the charge back, we will be able to allow you trade and withdraw the funds.
We cannot send you the funds in a middle of a charge back dispute. What you are doing now is you try to trade, gain profits from one side and to harm us with charge backs and reports on us from the other side.
Additionally you writing about us a lot of things which are ruining our reputation as a company.
No need to threaten us with things. We want to cooperate with you and willing to send you and your partners their money.
We advised you about what we need in order to proceed with it.
If you agree to cancel all the harm you have done, we are willing to give you all the funds you should receive.
But if you continue in this way trying to harm us and threat us, we are unable to help you. We do want to cooperate with you! We want to finish all asap.
But we need you to wish do the same, cooperate with us and take the funds or if you decided to continue trading, you are also welcome.
You cannot try to threat and harm us in any possible way and expect to receive by this everything you want.
If you want to continue disputing your money with the bank, you are welcome, but we have all the evidence you did the deposits by yourself.
If you want to sue us, you are welcome, but we will meet at the court with lawyers and evidences for your trading and your activity.
If you want to cooperate and finish this situation in a good and profitable way for both of us, cancel the fraud reports, cancel the charge backs, delete all your bad reviews, close all your open positions, and send a withdrawal request.
We will be more than happy to send you back the funds.

my response:
Do you seriously believe what you are writing???
  1. You have not once condemned Jordan, Jan, Kristina, Michael or what ever their names are???
  2. These people claim to be in the UK but use VOIP to hide in other countries?
  3. Did you listen to the skype voice recordings we submitted as evidence where we were blackmailed
  4. We had no contact for weeks after complaining, now when to post on social media you are suddenly interested
  5. The bank fraud department listened and looked at all the evidence and THEN decided THEMSELVES that its fraud
  6. I submitted several withdraw requests and was told/blackmailed by Jordan that only he can approve this. Blackmail!
  7. I do not care about any profits, I care that this is my life savings and my daughters education fund as mentioned several times to Jan, Jordan, Kristina
  8. It is one thing to make a deposit yourself and then being blackmailed to get the money back, being blackmailed to add more funds, to release funds. I have no open trades and did not touch it. Everything was done by Jan / Kristina while I watched "helplessly" from the side

So the same over again. Extortion, blackmail.

They also now claim that they cannot refund by wire transfer, because of money laundering. Are they serious?? We were told to do wire transfers as it will speed up things (is this not then money laundering???) . I will not entry ANY credit card details on their site. No way to login as they have locked my account. So again, denying me access and are told it would only we unlock if all cases are dropped.

The case was also sent to Interpol, I will forward the latest communications with them. I will also now open a local case with the police, so that they can forward it to Germany and make contact with Fidor bank

How gullible do these people think we are? I only want my money back, I dont care about trading and profits. We were told they give us the best traders we dont have to worry about a thing ... YE RIGHT

The law will now take over, I'm done taking with fraudsters. I wonder how they sleep at night, knowing that they've ruined my life and daughters education fund. Do they have their own children, how would they feel if this happens to them

Luckily the world is getting to small for criminals like this. This can be solved easily, just refund my EUR30k

Back