FXUNITED AND UNITED GLOBAL HOLDING LIMITED STOPPED MAKING PAYMENTS

rossedi300

Recruit
I INVESTED IN FXUNITED ID : 517723 , INVESTED IN CAPITAL GAIN AUTO TRADE (CGAT) THE PAYMENTS WERE PENDING SINCE OCTOBER 2016. INVESTED $60,0000 , PER CGAT AGREEMENTS - (PROVIDED BY FXUNITED PER INVESTOR), IT WAS LEGALLY PROMISED TO GIVE RETURN BONUS 11% PER MONTH PLUS AFFLIATION BONUSES FROM 1% TO 4% OF DOWNLINE CGAT'S INVESTMENT.
WROTE TO FXUNITED MANY TIMES (VIA EMAILS AND RECEIVED REPLIES)- THEY GAVE ALL SORT OF EXCUSES AND REASONS - WHY THE PAYMENTS WERE STOPPED AND UNABLE TO CONTINUE - WHICH I FOUND AGAINST THE CGAT AGREEMENTS
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR EXPERT ADVISE ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH A LEGAL PROCESS . THANK YOU.

email : rossedi300@gmail.com

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I INVESTED IN FXUNITED ID : 517723 , INVESTED IN CAPITAL GAIN AUTO TRADE (CGAT) THE PAYMENTS WERE PENDING SINCE OCTOBER 2016. INVESTED $60,0000 , PER CGAT AGREEMENTS - (PROVIDED BY FXUNITED PER INVESTOR), IT WAS LEGALLY PROMISED TO GIVE RETURN BONUS 11% PER MONTH PLUS AFFLIATION BONUSES FROM 1% TO 4% OF DOWNLINE CGAT'S INVESTMENT.
WROTE TO FXUNITED MANY TIMES (VIA EMAILS AND RECEIVED REPLIES)- THEY GAVE ALL SORT OF EXCUSES AND REASONS - WHY THE PAYMENTS WERE STOPPED AND UNABLE TO CONTINUE - WHICH I FOUND AGAINST THE CGAT AGREEMENTS
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR EXPERT ADVISE ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH A LEGAL PROCESS . THANK YOU.

email : rossedi300@gmail.com
Contact WinThisCase or WinChargeback to get your money back.