FXUNITED.com is scam..refused to release our funds!!!! - Resolved

powhattan

Recruit
My name is Albert,Nigerian and was introduced to FXunited by a friend of mine who had been using their services. At first,it seemed to be a very good broker and many loved them cos they don't have slippages,many people used them especially news traders and they did not complain about news trading..On December 17,2013..they made a sudden announcement on their website that some countries would be discontinued from their services..here is read thus:

"Dear Client,

Effective immediately, FxUnited does not accept traders/registration from high risk countries such as Nigeria, Iran, USA, Cuba, Sudan, Syria & North Korea. This is to comply with the financial license that we have now. Fund deposit from this countries also will be not accepted. In 48 hours, all accounts from the countries mentioned will be suspended.

Any further action regarding your current account, please contact our support via ticket or live chat.

We are very sorry for inconveniences cause by this matter. Thank you."

as soon as we saw this,we (i and all my friends using their services)immediately applied for withdrawals of our funds..we did this to make sure the suspension doesn't affect our money..i had about $3000 requested for withdrawal..the bounced it and gave reason..saying "fraud trading"..then said they would only allow me withdraw $812 from my account..i did not complain..i reapplied for a withdrawal of $812 and awaited my funds..then days later All accounts were suspended,mine and thousands of people's...and till date,we haven't got our funds,one guy i know lost about $5000 from this mess,money withheld and withdrawal not processed.

We couldn't chat because chat isn't working..phone not going through and i personally have sent tons of email to support and finance department,asking them to process my withdrawal,i haven't got any reply yet..not a single one!!! We can't even login again since the suspension,both clients area and MT4 terminal.

Many fxunited traders i know are currently in problems because of this events..am not happy either about this,i believe i have been scammed along with others and i need FPA to help me get my funds back,i will do my best to provide any info requested.

I advise new traders to beware of this broker,they are scam!!,seizing funds with silly excuses and wont process your "approved" withdrawals...

Send an email to every address you can find for FxUnited. Ask them to please join this discussion thread and explain why you can't get your money.

From me too took away money without specific explanations. Based on that is news trade though the most part of orders was open to or after an exit of news. They don't contact. Took away also initial deposit, these are the swindlers, no relation to Forex have.
Here for example this order

I ask to place this site in swindlers.

Its about three months since fxunited stopped some countries from trading..and claimed they would return deposits to all clients from the affected suspended countries..which am one of.......Till date Fxunited have refused to return my two deposits back to my perfect money account.

My total deposits totals is $2370 and they wouldn't return it..Been trying to get accross to them via email for about 3 months now,they never reply!! live chat has never worked for once.

FXunited is big scam and i need my money back..i can just let $2000+ be stolen by this crazy broker.

I want to drop the charges against FXUnited..Someone finally contacted me after closed to 5months on this issue,Joana Pribic by the name (i presume its a she). well,she looked into the issue and gravely apologized for having been ignored for too long! She then processed and made the finance dept finally sent out my initial deposits back to me via bank wire..Today,i just confirmed receipt of my funds in my bank,Thank you Joana,i really appreciate your effort at resolving this case..God bless you!

****************I drop all complains against this company********************

My name is Albert,Nigerian and was introduced to FXunited by a friend of mine who had been using their services. At first,it seemed to be a very good broker and many loved them cos they don't have slippages,many people used them especially news traders and they did not complain about news trading..On December 17,2013..they made a sudden announcement on their website that some countries would be discontinued from their services..here is read thus:

"Dear Client,

Effective immediately, FxUnited does not accept traders/registration from high risk countries such as Nigeria, Iran, USA, Cuba, Sudan, Syria & North Korea. This is to comply with the financial license that we have now. Fund deposit from this countries also will be not accepted. In 48 hours, all accounts from the countries mentioned will be suspended.

Any further action regarding your current account, please contact our support via ticket or live chat.

We are very sorry for inconveniences cause by this matter. Thank you."

as soon as we saw this,we (i and all my friends using their services)immediately applied for withdrawals of our funds..we did this to make sure the suspension doesn't affect our money..i had about $3000 requested for withdrawal..the bounced it and gave reason..saying "fraud trading"..then said they would only allow me withdraw $812 from my account..i did not complain..i reapplied for a withdrawal of $812 and awaited my funds..then days later All accounts were suspended,mine and thousands of people's...and till date,we haven't got our funds,one guy i know lost about $5000 from this mess,money withheld and withdrawal not processed.

We couldn't chat because chat isn't working..phone not going through and i personally have sent tons of email to support and finance department,asking them to process my withdrawal,i haven't got any reply yet..not a single one!!! We can't even login again since the suspension,both clients area and MT4 terminal.

Many fxunited traders i know are currently in problems because of this events..am not happy either about this,i believe i have been scammed along with others and i need FPA to help me get my funds back,i will do my best to provide any info requested.

I advise new traders to beware of this broker,they are scam!!,seizing funds with silly excuses and wont process your "approved" withdrawals...

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!
I want to drop the charges against FXUnited.
I was finally contacted after closed to 5months on this issue,Joana Pribic by the name (i presume its a she). well,she looked into the issue and gravely apologized for having been ignored for too long! She then processed and made the finance dept finally sent out my initial deposits back to me via bank wire..Today,i just confirmed receipt of my funds in my bank,Thank you Joana,i really appreciate your effort at resolving this case..God bless you!

***I drop all complains against this company***

I couldnt find on ther website contact info. There is some address on footer they are from Belgium but I dont think so because there is no info about MIFID, belgium FMSA an so on. It looks no good. Where did you make deposits?
Which country?

Back