Fxunited/rjjfx.com hasn't pay my CGAT bonuses.

That would tend to indicate that the 9 million claim is a 9 million lie.

I wonder if FxUnited would like to come here and explain things.

Updates from FXUnited (This is worrying me)..

Dear faithful clients,

It is with great pleasure we announce that our system is finally up and our MT4 is LIVE!!!!! This is a great relieve to us and we are sure for you too. We truly apologise for the long delay and thank you for keeping the faith and stayed with us through this ugly and long tiring battle.

For new wallet transactions and new members registrations we take great pleasure in introducing RJJFX HOLDINGS. RJJFX is a marketing consultant hired transparently by the broker to handle its marketing department. With all the negative exposure that we have been getting via the social media the broker thought fit to engage this entity to help us achieve our common goals. No doubt that RJJFX will be handling the marketing aspects BUT the funds will still be managed by FXU entirely. Please visit www.rjjfx.com. The cabinet layout is still the same as previously to facilitate the easy accessibility for everyone.

The FX UNITED cabinet remains the same but only with wallet 1. Your Deposit Wallet, wallet 2 otherwise known as Trading Wallet and wallet 3 otherwise known as Bonus wallet has now been shifted to our new platform. Wallet 1 will remain in FXU cabinet and will be monitored from time to time to enable us to make payment.

All your trading accounts have been changed. Kindly refer to the live account listing to search for your new account number. You are advised to change your trading password as soon as possible.

As a gesture of appreciation for all your patience and understanding RJJFX would like to make a limited time offer. You can now register an IMA account without having to create a WINST account!!! This offer is limited to until 6/30/2017. Besides that all WINST accounts that were closed at a loss before the system shut down will be topped up to the initial margin but for those who closed at a profit will remain where it was.

Once again thank you very very much for your great support and solidarity. Doesnt it feel good to be part of the FXU family? Lets grow again together. With God's grace we believe we will be No 1 again in the market.

THE MANAGEMENT

Fxunited website had been removed. No more news. No more money money invested in 2015 but cannot withdraw any single cent since 2016.

Just went to the website. FXUnited claimed that their account got frozen by FMA (Financial Markets Authority) in New Zealand and turn out it is untrue.

Below are the details from FMA

https://fma.govt.nz/news/warnings-and-alerts/businesses-to-be-wary-of/

Name of Business: United Global Holdings Limited, trading as FX United.

Website: www.fxunited.com and www.fxunitedpowerinternational.com

4 May 2016 The FMA has received reports that United Global Holdings Limited, trading as FX United, has been falsely claiming that the FMA has endorsed the company as being legitimate and highly regulated. The FMA does not confirm legitimacy or endorse any entity in this manner. We recommend NZ consumers exercise caution when dealing with any business claiming to be endorsed by the FMA. We also note that the FMA has not frozen FX United’s accounts, as claimed in some reports.

You can able to login with old website username and password?
The old website is now down and cannot be accessed. They have changed the name from fxunited to rjjfx.com. When I logged into the new website, I don't see my cgat account and it's bonuses I should receive.

Does anyone know what's actually going on? Will all these changes bring us closer to being able to withdraw funds or is it looking like we'll never see that money again?

Back