Fxunited/rjjfx.com hasn't pay my CGAT bonuses.

FXUnited or RJJFX sent out email stating will paying us our capital back but not the bonuses as stated below:-

RjjFX Administrator <noreply@rjjfx.com>

Dear valued clients,

Kindly find below the proposed schedule of payments for all CGAT and IMA clients.

CGAT CLIENTS :
- Payments are scheduled to start from the end of February 2018 and is expected to be completed by December 2018.

IMA CLIENTS
- The audit has gone into stage 2 at the moment and as soon as the audit is completed we expect to start making payments. In the worst case scenario payments will also commence in February 2018.

Kindly take note that priority will be given to clients from both CGAT and IMA who have not broken even.

Thank you.

MANAGEMENT

Any news fxunited promises to pay on 1 Feb 2018,?
I still wait more than 2yr to get back my capital.
Any can answer?
Sadly to say there was no communication from FXUnited. Please take action against them by the following:-
1. Report to Police with following information.
- FXUnited agent name, company, account number, etc.
- Bank account tranfer
-etc
2. Once report has been done, report to Bank Negara Malaysia.
3. Get a lawyer and sue the people involve in the scam.

Those agents who are involved, should be sued since they are also involved in the business and should be responsible. The agents that are responsible for my money are currently enjoying our money as well.

I had received some links to the latest news posted on the FX United website.

It stated that the FXU website is now available to be logged into .... using your registered email + password ... and you can now check your current balance still available at FXU.

And there is also some news that they are asking for some more time to pay back to all the Investors their original investments. (Please read more by referring to these links)

trader.fxunitedglobal.com/en/news.php?id=1265

trader.fxunitedglobal.com/en/news.php?id=1266

trader.fxunitedglobal.com/en/login.php

I had received some links to the latest news posted on the FX United website.

It stated that the FXU website is now available to be logged into .... using your registered email + password ... and you can now check your current balance still available at FXU.

And there is also some news that they are asking for some more time to pay back to all the Investors their original investments. (Please read more by referring to these links)

trader.fxunitedglobal.com/en/news.php?id=1265

trader.fxunitedglobal.com/en/news.php?id=1266

trader.fxunitedglobal.com/en/login.php
As promised by MIB and IB, if there is a problem with the investment, they suppose to return our capital immediately but somehow they didn't. As advised by the police, do start hire lawyers to sue the MIB and IB.

I have received the following online newspaper links that reported that some of the Malaysian IBs have been arrested in Malaysia in mid-February 2018, and that a couple IBs have fled to a neighbouring country.

So, as it stands, you are right, these IBs would not be returning to us our hard-earned money invested into the FX United 12% Monthly Profit Scheme ..... But I am still hoping that the FX United HQ people would try their best to refund to us all our monies...... some time in the near future ...... :):):)

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/...ested-rm1-billion-forex-investment-scam-nsttv

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...forex-scam-involving-rm1b#fbGMZSd3uG4etMXU.97

Back