Fxunited/rjjfx.com hasn't pay my CGAT bonuses.

rajakenyalang

Private
Last year, my friend told me about an investment from FXUnited and the product is called CGAT.

Invested USD2000.00 and promises with 11% bonuses per month for one year. Sometimes last year, the bonuses stop.

First excuses was problem with the IB.
Then asked us to transfer my bonuses to Perfect Money. I created Perfect Money account and submit a withdrawal request to Perfect Money. But the withdrawal was stuck from FXunited for many months.

Later, all my withdrawal request to perfect money was cancelled and was asked to transfer my bonuses to Bitcoin, which is bit hard to transfer from BitCoin to local bank in Malaysia.

What I want is:-
1. My bonuses
2. My Capital
3. A easy way to transfer my bonuses and capital done by local IB.

Below is the ticket I have submitted to them as proof.

[07D-2000A027-0148] CGAT Withdrawal

Dear Client,

Good day!

Please be informed that Management sent an email to all clients with regards to the status of the company and steps company will undertake to fix all issues and concerns that the we are all facing right now especially with withdrawals.
We fully understand that everyone of you is upset with the pending withdrawal and we really apologize about that.
You all are aware that due to the deregistration of UGHL New Zealand, our funds were frozen with our previous LP. We have reserve funds but those can't afford to accommodate our current situation. But this is to assure that you will get paid. We humbly ask you to be patient as company will process and approve all your pending withdrawals gradually.

Kindly check the email that was sent to you for you to have all the information you need.

Thank you for your patience and continuous support.
Sincerely,
CSR 041
CGAT - Sponsor, Adjustment & Affiliate Bonus
FxUnited

11% a month sounds very much like a Ponzi scheme.

Send an email to all the addresses you have for FxUnited. Include the link to this thread. Invite them to come and explain why you can't get your money.

11% a month sounds very much like a Ponzi scheme.

Send an email to all the addresses you have for FxUnited. Include the link to this thread. Invite them to come and explain why you can't get your money.

I have invited them for the discussion. Please do take note that FXUnited has shutdown their support email.

15 Dec 2016 / Thursday

SUPPORT EMAILS

Dear valued clients,
In order for us to serve you better and to have a better control over the Customer Service we have decided to shutdown the emails to support. Effectively we request that all enquiries be sent via tickets.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

MANAGEMENT

latest i have got wasap communication - "fxunited is winning a court case...." not sure ... still checking ...to confirm ... emailed to jeanmarc@fxunited.com asking the same... see copy & paste wassap

Attachments

• news_fxunited.png
    news_fxunited.png
    928.5 KB · Views: 1
Their reply....

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Technical <technical@fxunited.com> wrote:
Dear Client,

Blessed day!

Thank you for contacting FxUnited Support and we are more than glad to assist.

First, we really apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you and for the delay in processing your withdrawals. We believe you are aware about the reason why the process took quiet some time. But this is to inform you that Management, together with the Finance team, is doing their very best, working round the clock to settle each and every pending withdrawal requests from all clients.

One evidence of our commitment is the most recent approval and payout. The total amount is USD9M. It is huge and we are here willing to meet, serious, and dedicated to give back what are due to all of you who have trusted and invested in us. We humbly ask you to be patient and to monitor your account. This is to assure you that you will get paid.

Your patience and usual understanding are very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
CSR 021
CGAT - Activation & Withdrawal
FxUnited

I can claim to have sent out 10 millions in checks to people yesterday, but if you didn't get one, you'd have no evidence to support my claim. Did you get any of the 9 million allegedly sent out?

I can claim to have sent out 10 millions in checks to people yesterday, but if you didn't get one, you'd have no evidence to support my claim. Did you get any of the 9 million allegedly sent out?
No. I didn't. A lot of other people on the same boat as me. I haven't heard any of people in Malaysia got their payment back.

Back