fxunited Scam

And tell English easy) I a little that understood from your texts, I understood more true but the general sense isn't present. Anyway I traded without using arbitration (not what external signals I didn't use, I set time of opening of orders only with use of the brain and a news calendar) and without violating their contract, transactions cancelled the reason specific didn't call, don't contact. I think it all and will end, next time I will hear for fxunited when they will simply refuse to one more client payment. It is known - earn money the few and if nobody complains is doesn't mean that everything is all right....

Hey you might have been badlucky enough to set pending orders and the market moved in a way that fired them all up.
In such a case , you are right.

So ,if you know what you are talking about, the broker can waltz out his pen and write arbitrage all over your trades whenever he likes ?

Bad brokers regularly waltz out their pens and make accusations without providing any proof other than "because we're experienced and we say so".

True, there are traders who try to cheat brokers. In this case, unless the broker specifically bans news trading, I see no way to consider hedged pending orders to be considered to be arbitrage.

If price moves smoothly and the spread and slippage aren't too wide, hedged orders like this are an easy way to make profit. In a real ECN brokerage, spread may widen considerably, slippage will eat into your entry, and slippage on exit could make a whipsaw a very expensive losing proposition for some news trades.

If i were an LP , i would not like that type of hedge though cause my job is to sell "toxic flow" and that hedge ,besides almost forcing a loss , its of no value in the toxic bundle.<- This sentence is theoretical and open to criticism.

If the broker is STP or ECN, paying profits is part of the LP's job. Of course, LPs would prefer it if every trader lost money - after all, many LPs are the end of the line. If your broker isn't trading against you, that final LP is.

Bad brokers regularly waltz out their pens and make accusations without providing any proof other than "because we're experienced and we say so".

True, there are traders who try to cheat brokers. In this case, unless the broker specifically bans news trading, I see no way to consider hedged pending orders to be considered to be arbitrage.

If price moves smoothly and the spread and slippage aren't too wide, hedged orders like this are an easy way to make profit. In a real ECN brokerage, spread may widen considerably, slippage will eat into your entry, and slippage on exit could make a whipsaw a very expensive losing proposition for some news trades.

If the broker is STP or ECN, paying profits is part of the LP's job. Of course, LPs would prefer it if every trader lost money - after all, many LPs are the end of the line. If your broker isn't trading against you, that final LP is.

we agree here.those pending orders provided footing for cancellations.
it would help knowing when those pending orders were placed.if its up to 2hours before the event ,i cant blame the broker.
What i would really appreciate from fpa is getting broker reps to state (all in one thread) reasons they would cancel trades.Not in an interrogative attitude, but as given guidelines.

What i would really appreciate from fpa is getting broker reps to state (all in one thread) reasons they would cancel trades.Not in an interrogative attitude, but as given guidelines.

That would be cool. The problem I've seen from individual postings of that sort is that most broker reps are amazingly vague on what constitutes a valid reason for cancellation.

it would help knowing when those pending orders were placed.if its up to 2hours before the event ,i cant blame the broker.

For pending straddle orders around news, the orders are typically placed just a few minutes before the event. If the broker specifically bans news trading then the broker would have a valid right to cancel. Otherwise, the broker or the broker's LP (if they have one) should treat these like any other trades.

In my case apparently another. The broker practically ceased to work. He doesn't respond to letters, including from my friends, containing general questions, and not sending in this subject.

I see two sides of the issue: first is that your broker considered your strategy to be unfair, but the second what mark the broker as a scam is abstinence from official comments on your situation. Try to wait maybe the investigate your case.

Thanks for your opinion, well for that to wait? The company doesn't answer. It practically doesn't work. the terminal and acceptance of payments works at a site only. Also, if it isn't difficult for one or several participants, I will ask will address
in the company, whether they will answer at least on what or.

I see you filed an FPA Traders Court case. Now a formal invitation from the FPA can be sent to the company when AsstModerator has a moment to do that.

Thanks though I don't believe that money will return, nevertheless it is good that on one swindler becomes less!

It happened unexpected, the company answered me,
to me returned only 50 USD (while only on a purse on a company site). But the remained profit of 1464 USD to me didn't pay.

Back